Planning

PERCY POV.
We spent two days at camp and Zoë got a lot of attention from just about everyone.

We were finally home and Annabeth wanted to give Zoë a bath since she was outside almost all day. I talked to Chiron earlier today about getting a job at camp. He decided I can help with sword practice in two months when summer starts.

Annabeth wants to be a stay at home mom until Zoë turns a year old and is trying to find a job that lets her work from home. Annabeth was in the bathroom giving Zoë and bath and I was cleaning up the living room.
"Percy, can you help me!" Annabeth yelled from the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and laughed.
Annabeth was soaked and Zoë was splashing in the tub. But not small splashes, big ones. Annabeth glared at me,
  "I think I know what your mom meant when she said "Bath time was a nightmare"" and grabs a towel off the rack.
  I touch her shoulder and dry her off. "Thank you and I think it's safe to say she has your ability's" Annabeth says.
"Well I think I'm giving her baths from now on?" I ask. "Oh yes you are I can't get soaked every time I give her a bath." She say and leaves laughing.

"Zoë it's cool you have powers but I have to give you baths every night and your mom got out of it." I say and look at her.
She smiles and splashes me. It takes 20 minutes to get her hair washed and get her clean as she doesn't want to get wet.
I put her into her pjs and let Annabeth get her to bed.

After Annabeth puts her down we hang out and talk for a few hours.

•••••••

I woke up to Zoë crying and I ran into her room. I calmed down when I saw there was nothing wrong and picked Zoë up out of her crib. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 am. Zoë stoped crying after a little bit and I brought her into our room and laid her down next to me. I watched her fall asleep next to my beautiful wife. I saw her chest rise up and down and watching that made me remember her birth.
I didn't hear any screaming or crying and I was terrified and thought she was gone before I even got to meet her. I wouldn't let anything happen to my family if I can help it. I say awake for a hour or so watching Zoë and Annabeth. I fell asleep next to my baby girl and my wife.

•••••••

Zoë woke up before Annabeth and I. She started squirming next to me and woke me up. I grabbed her and took her into the living room so Annabeth could sleep in. I grabbed Zoë's blanket from the couch and put Zoë on her stomach on it. Zoë loves tummy time more then usual this morning.

I give her a stuffed animal and she grabs it and starts playing with it and by that I mean sticking it in her mouth. She's never done that before so I assume she figured out how to use her hands. I go into the kitchen to make myself cereal and sit down on the couch.

I watch Zoë play and smile, after I finish eating I put my dish in the dishwasher and go back into the living room because Zoë is fussing. I pick her up and hold her on the couch. I take the water cup from beside me and take the water out. I make shapes with it and Zoë tries to grab them. I can hear Annabeth laughing.I noticed her and she laughs a little more

"Awww, my husband and baby how cute." She says and I smile. She sits next to me and takes Zoë from me so she can eat. I put the water back in the cup and turn on the tv. I turn on the National Geographic channel because Zoë likes watching the animals.

  "So Piper wants help with her wedding, so do you want to help her?" Annabeth asks me.

  "Yeah if she wants help we might as well, I mean we already had our wedding but I think once she gets over the shock and the nerves she'll take charge. But yeah I'd love to help." I say. Annabeth nods,
   And "I think she's scared, she told me she wants kids but doesn't know if Jason feels the same way, I had a feeling you wanted kids and so did I buy definitely not how early we had Zoë but I don't regret anything with having her." Annabeth says and looks at me.