8) Challenge

Aadya's Pov

It's been three weeks since the child welfare programme. It was definitely a success. All thanks to Digvijay. I was stupid to think that he would not be a good guest to invite.

In contrast he was the perfect choice.

Who would have thought that a man who seems unemotional, whom people called a stone hearted devil would be this humble to common people.

I am ashamed that I judged him initially. How I thought that kids would get scared of him but it was opposite kids were so excited after seeing him.

He is really good with children. His wife would be very lucky to have him as her husband. He would make a great father. I smiled at this thought.

As he was present at the welfare programme, the function got a good amount of attention from media houses and elites.

Because of that we were able to get a huge amount of donation and few people even sign up for the volunteership. So overall it's a win win situation for everyone.

Today me and Anokhi are going to do some shopping. So we are going to the mall. I don't really like going shopping with Anokhi as she is very picky. After shopping for hours she will buy only one or two things, this habit of her irritate the hell out of me but hey that's what friends are for. To irritate you.

But I don't want to irritate her by getting late, so I better start getting ready. We are meeting at the mall, if I make her wait she will take much more time to choose something just to irritate me.

I wore a pretty white frock and left my hair open by tying few tendrils with a silk white ribbon.

I reached the mall just in time. She texted me to meet her in cafe at the mall so that's where I went first. I met her there and we placed our order.

We sat down and start eating. We both are foodie, so food is always first for us.. Shopping can wait.

We were talking about random things. She was telling me about some guy she met last weekend at club. She stopped talking suddenly, her eyes widen as she was staring something behind me. I followed her line of sight.

There stood Vikram Rajawat in all his glory. He was wearing a light blue shirt underneath a dark blue suit. He was a sight to see. Every girl's eyes were on him. Some of them were even passing a seductive look to him and God he was enjoying the attention he was getting.

That made me think how different he and Digvijay are from each other.

Digvijay didn't give a damn about the attention he was getting and here Vikram... Looking like he lives for this attention from the ladies. They are so unalike...still so alike.

"What about Rudra ?" my subconscious mused.

"Shut up,” I snapped at my subconscious.

My Subconscious was behaving like a hoe...thinking about different men.