Chapter 87 Night ball Party

Start from the beginning

Kayden: I thought there's gonna be good people here and i find some jackasses hiding in rich outfits.

Geraldine: damn you..

Geraldine raises his staff and points at Kayden.

Kayden: Are you sure you wanna do this? The King is around here.

Geraldine: Tch.

Geraldine lowers his staff and walks away.

Geraldine: I'll Remember this!

Kayden Drinks Apple Juice.

Kayden: What an Assclown..

Before Kayden walks away, he gets surrounded by 5 people, most of the adventurers are invited here.

Adventurer 1: hey, you know Gilgamesh-sama?

Adventurer 2: We saw you walking with him.

Kayden: oh boy.. Here we go again.. This is why I don't like many people around here.. If you excuse me, I can't answer that. Adios.

Kayden made a peace sign and teleported next to Gil.

Kayden: Have you seen Fay around?

Gil: Fay is with Ellie right now. Had to get rid of a few boys around them

Kayden: if any boys lay a hand on my daughter....

They crack their knuckles at the same time

A few hours later, they decided to go back to the gardens because the nobles kept trying to approach Ellie, Fay, Mordred, and Saber even though Gil made it clear that Mordred and Saber are his wives.

The Next Day

Android 21 introduced herself to Kayden again since First met on Danmachi, because again we used to travel in tate no yuusha. She really wants to hear why Gil [Haruto] easily becomes friends with Kayden easily.

She was curious why Kayden's body is the size of a shota but he's 21 and doesn't age.

Kayden: Is that why you are here, talking about me?

Android 21: yeah!

Kayden: I see, few people mistaken me as a young child but i'm already an adult, + i'm now 21, my birthday was about 1 month ago. How about you "ma'am"?

Android 21: I may look like an adult, but technically I'm not even ten years old.

Kayden slowly turn his head, both of his eyes glows like a spot light and he started mimicking police siren noise on front of Gil(Haruto)

Gil: ....please have mercy

Kayden: I Thought you're better than this, gil.

Kayden Brought Out The Crucible.

Kayden: but you have steep to low..

Gil starts to sweat intensely

Kayden: I don't mind cut you and bash you into pieces since your immortal

Android 21: Wait! I may be under 10 years old, I have a proportionate IQ. So Mentally speaking, I am an Adult. But I Still find it odd when small children refer to me as "ma'am"

Kayden Stop police Siren mimics noise, unsheath the crucible and both of his weapons back to weapon slot.

Kayden: ugh.. You got lucky, the next time you add a harem which is under 10 years old, I'll mark you as a lolicon. Make sure you remember that. I'll always keep an eye on you.

Kayden Leaves him alone for a while.

Gil: Phew, Thank you, Android.

Kayden was in the Bathroom alone, enjoying a hot spring.. He became paranoid about bathroom incidents.

Kayden: Wait a sec, Why am I Enjoying this? I have a feeling the moment I let my guard down turn into hell. I Must Check The Bathroom gender sign

Before he runs fast, there's like a few girls are already in front of the door.

Kayden: Shit! I knew this would happen, What do I do?!

Kayden Think Time stop would work and escape but among the girls is Izayoi

Kayden: Shit! I heard Gil said she can use time stop, Should I Turn Myself Into a Prop? No The Surroundings are obvious, There's No such place for a prop!

The Door Opened and The Girls are coming in.

Kayden: I have no choice! I Must do it!

Kayden messes his own hair, turns into fuzzy, blocks his own face and acts natural while his body is submerged.

Saber: oh? Someone was already there.

All the Girls dip in on the bath.

Ignore Player - ✅

Illusion - 100

Mordred: Why is Gil suddenly so friendly to him?

Izayoi: The answer is still unknown, I was curious why he's friendly with a human.

Saber: you mean Kayden?

Kayden Flinch once.

Mordred: Who else would I be talkin' about?

Saber: The Fairy Girl named Fay, that Izayoi saved her during the investigation about *scoff* space-time incident.

Izayoi: I encountered her when she was surrounded by mere monsters, she said that she is from another world just like Kayden, I Don't know how she got here and again The answer was still unknown.

Mordred: But still, this situation seems kind of...odd

Izayoi: Hmm? Why do you say that, mistress?

Mordred: Ever since that girl pops up, the mana from that damn demon kingdom has gone haywire. You think she has something' to do with it?

Izayoi: Now that you mention it, they could be related. I remember an ancient text that states the resurrection process of the demon lord can cause the space-time around the area to become extremely unstable...do you think perhaps...

The rest nods.

Saber: Yes. If nothing is done, the demon lord will resurrect soon

Izayoi: We need to Inform Master immediately....

She looks down

Izayoi: after the bath..

Half an hour later, the girls finally left the hotspring. Nothing bad happens about Kayden being inside the Hotspring with the Girls.

Fay and Ellie weren't presented since these 2 are playmates in her own room.

Before Gil took a bath in a hot spring, He found Kayden wearing only a towel walking slowly back to his own room.

Gil: What Happened Kayden?

Kayden's eyes look dead while smiling.

Kayden: I Mastered the ability, Standing. So Incredibly Still.. That I Become Invisible to the eye.. Watch..

Kayden Slowly opens the door and closes it as he returns to his own room.

Gil: What Just Happened?

←- To be Continued