9~Revenge

'I am sorry....'Rainbow mumbled to herself as tears fell down her face.'Well what we have here...'The woman swiftly walked towards Rainbow.She held out her hand but Rainbow took her shotgun and shot a bullet at the woman.

The woman looked at the place where the bullet shot her.Rainbow's eyes widened.

The wound on the woman's body slowly disappeared.

'WHAT THE HELL?!?!'Rainbow quickly stood up and shot tons of bullets at the woman.But she didn't even budge.

'I thought you will be more smarter than that...'The woman shamelessly said,and took out a knife.Rainbow stepped backwards,but the woman quickly walked towards her and sliced a cut on her skin.

'AH!'Rainbow collapsed on the floor,her wound have blood going out,rolling down her hand.Even if she covered it with her hand,it still can't stop the blood from bursting out of the wound.

'I already have one wound....Why do you have to let me suffer?'Rainbow quietly said.'You killed your own brother!I will get revenge for him....'Rainbow glared at the woman who has a blank facial expression,not caring.'I don't care what you say....But....take care of yourself...'The woman looked at Rainbow and smirked.

She disappeared in a second,leaving Rainbow inside the room again...Only with herself.Blood will not stop flowing down from her wound.

Since she has lost a lot of blood,Rainbow started to feel dizzy.She held on the floor,and fell down,collapsing on the hard floor....

'WHY?!?!?!'Ali yelled angrily.'What the hell she already have a wound why would you do that?!?!'Fides yelled also.'Can't you guys think?She wants Rain to suffer...'Violet explained.

'Ah....what a nice scene...' Everyone looked at the woman who is standing in front of the metal door.

Kaylie gave a middle finger to the woman.The others glared at her.

'You fucking monster...'Ali murmured.'This is what you all get...'The woman said without any expression.'What did we do to you?Why we deserve this?'Sophia questioned.'You will know if Rainbow beat me....But I don't think this will happen...'The woman laughed evilly.

Fides stood up from her seat,and slapped the woman.Everyone sitting on their chairs,shocked.

Gigi quickly ran towards Fides and held her hand,calming her down.While Fides glaring angrily at the woman.The woman still,having no expression looking at Fides.

'You freak....Rain will make it out alive with all of us....We will know the truth...And we will make you go to JAIL!'Fides shouted and pushed the woman,making her stumble backwards.Fides turned to her back going back to her seat,closing her eyes.'Leave right now and mind your own business..You are a real jerk...'Ali said while looking Rainbow on the screen,laying on the floor without any help.

The woman swiftly left the room.

'Guys....Are we going to just look at Rain and not help her?'Gigi asked with confusion.'Of course we will help her...'Sophia answered.'But how?We are locked here....' 'Then I guess we have to figure out ourselves...'Fides continued.'If we not help her..Like a bystander.She.Will.Die.'Fides said seriously.'I am sure that every jail or room will have some kind of escape places...not everything is perfect right?'Ali smartly said.'Yea your right...so guys....Let's get going and save Ra before it's too late..'Kaylie bravely said and stood up.'Guys...Let's do this..'Fides put her hand in front of her.

The others quickly walked towards the place and made a circle.Placing their hands on top of each other.Fides' hand on the bottom and Kaylie's hand on the top.

'Let's go'Kaylie said and pushed their hands down.

They walked towards the metal door.

'Maybe we can help you.....'