𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

(Just thought this song was pretty good for the wedding~ Sorry if you don't like it.)

◦•●◉✿ Wedding ✿◉●•◦

In Keiko's opinion, marriage was just a word.

It's the idea behind  that marriage that matters.

So she never even thought about a wedding, yet here she was, getting ready for one.

"You nervous?" Sakura asked, but Keiko just easily shrugged.

Why would she be nervous?

After all, the only difference now is that they would be together by law and she would be given the title of wife, and he, husband.

She found it stupid that people got nervous on their wedding. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't give a damn about anyone's opinion, or maybe because she'd fought in a war against her great grandfather but, you know, let's just ignore that.

"Well, I was quite nervous on my wedding day." She softly spoke while doing the Uchihas hair as one of the only people Uchiha Keiko would allow to touch her amazing and magnificent hair.

"Why?"

"Because I was finally going to become a wife to someone, i'd be spending my whole life with him."

"But isn't that what you expected when you first got into the relationship?" Keiko genuinely asked, confused.

"Well-Oh...Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just different for everyone depending on how your life has treated you."

"Oh, I see. Not many can be as amazing as me."

"Keiko, you-"

"But you are one of the people who can be."

"-Oh." Sakura smiles softly, grabbing the hairband and raising Keiko's hair up to tie it.

"Is this how you wanted it?" She had some loose strands of hair falling on each side of her face with the rest tied up into a high ponytail.