16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]

Start from the beginning

"Nooona-"

"Fucking leave me, Taehyung, do you know how guilty I was feeling for wanted you while I'm a married woman? I thought-I—" She sobs harder, "At least leave me for a while please—" her last words just comes out like whispers and I let go of her, take her down and she immediately fall down to the floor, I bend down hurriedly and try to hold her but she stops me.

"Just leave, I want to stay here alone for some time." she sobs and my jaw clenches tighten. She is crying and I can't take this anymore, I immediately leave the bathroom, leaving her alone.

It's been one hour since I left her in the bathroom, she is still there and I can't sit here like this, so, I stand up and head towards the bathroom, fuck! She is still sitting under the shower with her naked body fully marked by me, the water is dripping endlessly and she is hugging her knees, crying continuously, I go near her and turn off the shower then, hold her shoulder, she looks at me with her puffy eyes and I feel pain, pain in the left side of my chest.

"You'll catch a cold, Please come with me now." I begin to wipe her whole body with the soft towel and then put on the silk robe in her body.

I lift her in my arms, she is not resisting me now, I place her down on my bed and dried her hair.

I held her chin and lift her face, she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that to you." I say softly and a tear just drops from her left eye, I gulp down nervously.

"Don't say sorry if you're not genuinely sorry for what you did." She says with her tiny shaky voice.  I plant a quick kiss on her forehead.

"I'm, I mean it." I'm genuinely sorry for what I did and I meant it, she is hurt, hurt by my behaviour.

"Then show it." She says with a whispery voice, I sigh.

"Tell me what do you want me to do." I pull her closer to my chest.

"I want to leave your mansion and please don't stop me this time. I need some time to make myself stable." She says softly and I squeeze her tiny body to me. I don't want her to leave me honestly but this time I have to let her go.

"But you promised that you'll stay here." I mumble against her head and kiss her hair.

"But now I want to leave." She says with a straight voice and I inhale deeply.

"Okay but you have to promise me that you won't smoke or drink heavily." I say and begin to massage her scalp gently, she lifts her face and looks at me.

"Why do you care?" She asks with her doe eyes, I really don't know why, but I don't want her to smoke and be drunk like a maniac.

"Why do you smoke too much?" I ask to cover up her question.

"Answer me first." I gulp down.

"What if I say, I don't want to see you in a vulnerable situation, depressed just because of your husband." I assert.

"Tae—" she pauses and inhales deeply.

"Who said that it's just for my husband? There is no other reason?" she breathed heavily.

"Then tell me everything, I'm here to listen to everything from you." I offer and she blinks twice then gulp.