27

"Y-you shot her" your voice was shaky and tears pricked your eyes

"I did it for you" he smirked

"You killed my girlfriend!" You yelled and shook the bars, feeling your blood boil. You wanted to rip the door off its hinges and kill him "She's dead because of you!"

"I'll be back soon" he completely ignored you, he just walked away. He walked up a flight of stairs.

"Get back here!" You screamed shaking the door but you just heard another door shut

You let go of the bars and turned around. You noticed that there was nothing here. Just a chair and a light above it. Nothing could get you out of there. You paced around the room thinking about April. You slowly dropped to the floor on your knees. It felt like you were reliving her death all over again. You sniffled quietly letting the tears wash over your face.

Until you realized he took someone from you. He really decided that he was going to take her life just to have you. You felt a boiling rage that you hadn't felt before. You wiped away the tears that fell from your eyes and got up to your feet.

"Sam!" You yelled out walking over to the door, aggressively shaking the bars "Come back!"

You clenched your jaw and balled your fists beginning to take a couple of steps towards the wall. You felt livid. "Come out and face me!" Your fists hit the concrete walls, the adrenaline coursing through you didn't let you feel the pain "You're a coward"

"A pathetic excuse of a man!" Your voice echoed through the walls "I remember you now!"

You continued to hit the walls trying to get his attention "As the scared little cop who always relied on his daddy to fix his mistakes!" You laughed, you felt yourself going mad. But you didn't want to submit to whatever fantasy he was thinking, even it hurt you. "Don't you think I would've noticed you by now if you weren't such a screwup! You sent me flowers and talked to me but the whole time I was thinking about another man!"

That got him running. Mentioning Spencer. You heard a door open and footsteps descending down the steps and towards you. There he was. Red as a tomato. You noticed he came down with handcuffs. He pulled another syringe. "I know how much you hate needles because of your junkie dad so I'm giving you a choice. You turn around and I step inside to cuff you or I put you to sleep"

You relaxed your muscles and turned around away from the door. You heard keys jingling and the door open. As he cuffed your hands behind your back he began to speak "I finally had you but then you had to meet Spencer"

Your facial expression stayed neutral as he spun you around and made you fall to your knees. He continued "I showed you his true colors and you are still thinking about him"

"I know that you altered the footage. He probably didn't mean all of those things" you shrugged looking up at him

You were met with a slap across your face "He hurt you. And you still want to be with him"

"You're hurting me" you scoffed "Do you really think I want to be with you?"

That made him clench his fists. He looked down at you and tried his best to control the anger he was feeling. He crouched down and held your chin in his hands "You'll come around"

"The people looking for me probably want me to pretend that I'm falling for you so my odds of getting out of here increase but I'm not going to do that. And you wanna know why?" He tilted his head and waited for your response "Because I can't fake being in love with you when I am in love with someone else" your smile mixed with your words set him off "I love Spencer"