25

Content warning: emetophobia

Penelope walked through the glass doors of the bullpen towards Luke. She dropped her bag on top of Luke's desk. Tara and JJ were following behind.

"What's happening I thought we had a time off. I finally got some sleep last night" she groaned

"There was a robbery" Luke replied as he got up from his chair

"Since when do we even handle robberies, isn't that supposed to be handled by local PD or something" she waved her hand around as she talked

"We handle it when the robber takes an ex-federal agent" Penelope turned around to find Emily and Rossi suddenly appear behind her

"I am so sorry but can't another team take it, we just lost Walker and Reid is finally home" Penelope shrugged

"I said that too until I looked at the footage" Emily handed Penelope the tablet, she began to play the footage and held it up for everyone to see

"Is that?" JJ's eyes widened as she looked over Penelope's shoulder

"Y/n" Luke whispered "Oh no"

"Where's Reid?" Tara looked up from the tablet towards Emily

"He should be here at any second but I haven't told him what happened yet" Emily shook her head

Just as she was finished talking the elevator dinged and Spencer came walking through, his phone was to his ear and he looked anxious and worried. As he walked through the glass doors the team could hear the last words he spoke into the phone "Can you please pick up the phone I want to apologize for earlier and I want to explain what you think you saw. Can you please call me back?"

He hung up and shoved his phone into his pocket. Spencer looked at everyone and realized that something was seriously wrong. He could tell by the way their faces changed when he walked in. "What's wrong?"

"You need to look at this" Emily was handed the tablet from Penelope's hands and handed it off to Spencer

Spencer raised his brow as he took the tablet and footage of the inside of a diner was being played. He noticed Y/n sitting in a booth facing the door. Then he watched as an armed man walked in and shot into the air. He watched Y/n finch. Then the man started collecting wallets. Until he traveled back to Y/n, he grabbed her arm and made her stand up. This time Y/n was calm and she didn't react. The robber even held a gun to her head and she was perfectly still. Spencer was surprised by her actions and continued to watch.

It looked like they were talking and then Spencer clenched his jaw when he pulled a syringe out of his pocket and tried to injected Y/n in the arm with it. She tried to fight him off but it didn't work she fell limp into one of his arms and with the other he pointed his gun at everyone. Once he was done he picked her up over his shoulder and walked out of the diner.

Spencer gave the tablet back to Emily. He had already been worried about losing his mom. He was finally feeling like everything was going to be okay. He felt safe in Y/n's arms when he fell asleep. And now. His world was crumbling in front of his eyes. Again.

"Do you know anyone who would want to take Y/n?" Tara asked

Spencer began to think about this morning. The video. He was so wrapped up with the worry of her leaving him that he forgot about who even sent the footage in the first place. "Whoever texted Y/n this morning"

"What do you mean" Luke spoke up

"This morning Y/n and I kind of got into a fight" Spencer began to explain "Someone sent her footage of my interrogation with Cat"