Merry Christmas~!

[Fluff Warning... MAJOR FLUFF(and boyz)]

Sasuke took Naruto’s hand and led him down the dark hall, smiling as he gazed back into his ocean-like blue eyes. Naruto glanced curiously ahead to the soft glow of the living room, then shifted his gaze to his longtime boyfriend. He smiled and walked silently down the hallway, his slippers softly padding on the warm carpet floor.

Yellow, red, and green lights glowed from down the hall, casting an array of colours on the off-white walls. As they came closer, Naruto’s eyes roamed the tall green fur tree, alight with warm festive strings of lights, and peppered with a variety of Christmas ornaments, and ribbons. Below, were stacked gift boxes, decorated with patterned wrapping paper, curled ribbon and colourful bows ranging in size.

The couple followed the path of warm light into the room, and Sasuke pulled his lover down in front of the Christmas tree. He picked up a small, simple looking box, wrapped in orange and silver, a dark blue ribbon tied around it, and a tag labeled ‘Naruto’ in Sasuke’s handwriting adorning the top. He handed it to the awaiting blond, his dark eyes shimmering in the light of the Christmas tree.

“I want to wish you a Merry Christmas, and many more. So to be sure you’re always mine...”

Sasuke trailed off as Naruto opened the small gift, almost dropping it at the sight of what lay inside. He gasped, covering his mouth in shock and staring at the beautiful ring with awe.

“Marry me, Uzumaki Naruto.”

 Sasuke pulled the ring out of it’s box, and taking Naruto’s hand, he smiled. The blond nodded flusteredly, urging Sasuke to slip on the ring. The raven smiled warmly as he slid the ring onto Naruto’s finger, capturing this moment in his memory, and holding onto it, keeping it close to his heart.

 Naruto was on the verge of tears, his hand still covering his mouth while he held his other up to the light, letting the blue sapphire sparkle on his finger.

 Sasuke reached out and gently removed Naruto’s hand from his face, revealing the brightest, most genuine smile the blond had ever given, making Sasuke’s smile even brighter.

“Sasuke-!”

 The blond choked out, laughing exasperatedly and sobbing. Sasuke softly wiped away the wetness on Naruto’s face, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on his whiskered cheek.

“Are you happy?”

   He asked softly, as he pulled away, a smile so bright it almost seemed out of place on the usually stoic Uchiha.

“Of course I am, Baka!”

 Naruto scrunched his eyebrows, his smile never fading. Sasuke laughed and leaned in for a kiss, their lips meeting, their hearts beating, both filled to the brim with happiness.

“I love you, Sasuke.”

 Sasuke smiled.

“I know, Dobe.”

 As they shared another kiss, Naruto and Sasuke felt the Christmas spirit more than anyone that year.

Merry Christmas to everyone out there, I hope you have a warm, joy filled winter!

~ Naruto & Sasuke

[Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, or any of it's characters. They belong to Kishimoto, and I'm sure he does not write fanfiction. :| ]

(Author's Note: Sorry I haven't been uploading... at all. ^-^' This is kind of an apology? Idk... I'm writting Tangled Roots, don't worry, I might not post it for a while, but it's GOING TO BE POSTED eventually. <:) Also, I know not everyone likes sasunaru, I just think it's cute and awesome ^w^, but I wont be posting yaoi everythng and I will continue my other storys as well. These will just pop up sometimes when the spill out of my brain... So Merry belated Christmas(to the peple who celibrate it) and happy winter!! :D)