Cringe//Ds! Ink x memesquad!reader

I felt like it ok? I really wanted to start writing something about dreamswap. So YeA-
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Your POV
Hello fellow readers! I am you! And I am currently T-posing the crap out of Error, along with Night and Cross of course. How are you dear reader?
———————————
"Calling reinforcements! I repeat CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS! The fourth wall has taken a critical hit!!!" "AAH-"
-author has died cuz the wall fell on her, comment to save author and wall-chan-

-her last words: tell my readews  I luv dem...blegh ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')
———————————
Why do I feel like I did something wrong...?
"StOoOoPpPp"
Oh right... Error is curled up in a ball lying sideways on the ground sobbing and probably having an existential crisis while we are intimidatingly T-posing, all around him(I feel so cringy writing about the sacred T-pose). I kind of feel bad-

Nope.

Now I'm bored.
"Onee-Chan?"
I called out to Cross, yes I call Cross that because we are both anime weebs and enjoy talking to each other like that.
"Yes, (Y/N)-Chan?"
"Bored." you said plainly
"Wanna go steal a bazooka?" He suggested excitingly
"Hell yeah, motherfudger!" I say while throwing my fist in the air.
"Wait, let's take our fancy mustaches first"
"Ooh yeaaaaah, fancy, perfect disguise"
—————————————————

Literally one minute later...

"AAAAAHHHHH"
"RUN RUN RUN"
"JUMP ON THE SHOPPING CART DUMBASS!"
"NOOOO, DON'T ROLL WITHOUT ME COME BACK"
"RUN TO IT IDIOT"
"I' FUC*ING TRYING, AS YOU CAN FUC*ING SEE!"

—————

Ok, so maybe the moustaches weren't the best disguises

—————-
Cross is desperately trying to catch up to the shopping cart that I'm in, while I'm just rolling faster and faster down the street.
"OKAY, THAT'S IT!.... hey kid can I borrow that bike?"
"No... HEY!"
But Cross was already on it as he biked away, slowly reaching the cart.
"OKAY OKAY, I'M GONNA JUMP!"
As he said that he jumped out of the—totally not stolen—bike and landed face first and legs up in the middle of the cart. I snorted at the position he put himself in.
"Oww," he grunted.

"You could've just teleported, y'know?"
.........

"we will never talk about this"
"Y-yes sir" scary.

------------------------------------------------

See, dear reader,  (OuCh) while we were stealing a bazooka we were immediately noticed by Ink and Dream walking through town. So we took it upon ourselves to run away like an army of cows was after us.

At first, Ink pretended not to notice me, but Onee-chan's extremely loud sound of destroying the window of the weaponry store was way too noticeable to Dream. Although, I appreciate Ink purposefully telling Bird brain to go the wrong way. I thought Inky wouldn't be able to care about anyone other than himself because of him being soulless but now I'm having second thoughts. This is a big secret but every night, he and I meet up and talk for hours and hours without anyone knowing. (You kinda swapped a tad with relationships with ds!error and ink) It's so amazing honestly, I feel like I can let out all my frustration on our (big) little talks. I may or may not have maybe fallen in love with the skeleton. Hehe...

Anyways..

"How the hell did we end up here?" A high gay tenor voice broke me out of my thoughts
"I dunno"

At the last minute Onee-chan had opened a portal while the cart was running and I'm pretty sure he didn't even know to where he sent us.
(idk if Ds!Cross can even make portals or not but nvm)