chapter six

It was the howl that brought me to the fact that there was another pack here." Everyone get behind me. Top rank surround the lower ranking. The better you can fight the more you have to."

          I took up a protective stance. The first wolf can charging in. I grabbed his mouth and broke his jaw. I lengthened my k9 and ripped his neck open. Then more came. Five charged at me and I used one of them to knock down the others.

        I then used my knifes. They were made of silver and coated in wolfsbane. I stabbed them before they knew what hit them. More were coming in and my pack had shifted. Then one of my males grabbed a female rouge and put her behind him.

         The she wolf then started to fight for us. It was my fourth in command. He had found his mate. I had already gained this packs loyalty because when my female found a mate she stayed with our pack and the male joined us. I don't know what I did to get this pack but I will protect them.

        I started fighting harder. When this whole group was dead all of my pack were fine. Six of my wolvesmhad found their mates and their mates joined our pack. I had to get my pack home before anything else happens to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           We finally entered my territory. It was surrounded by mountains. We crossed a creek or more like a river. They had a small bridge too walk across. When we crossed it I looked around the trees were beautiful. And strong. I'd I could make tree houses up there the pack would be safe. No one would be able to get to us.

           Before my eyes the trees started to have and shape. Then I watched as a hollow area in a tree was covered in bark. I walked up to it and there was a door. I opened it and it ad stairs. I looked up and tree houses started to form. I imagined them being hidden and saw as the trees hide the houses I had just built for my pack.

          I never knew I could do that. I knew I was strongf and I was black but no one jas ever spoken of something like that. I looked around and the pack was staring at me. " well come on let's go find the rest of the pack."

            It snaps them out of it and the lead me to the rest of the pack. The old beta steps up why I look around. The had tents and pregnant women. The were sleeping in tents. The old beta snaps me out of it when he starts to speak." Every one the alpha and Luna are dead." He pauses and everyone cheers. They cheer? That makes no sense but the beta then tells them about me." We have a new alpha. She is strong and has powers as we just discovered. Shje has made us house to live in where none can reach us."

          Before he can continue a little girl walkls up. " are you gonna b-beat me like the

Last alpha." I had brought my daughter with me, so before I could say any thing she stepped forward." No mommy would never hurt her own friends. And mommy says anyone that is in her pack is her friend." She says it in complete confidence.

        I pick up the other little girl and ask her what her name is. " my name is Tina". She says in complete happiness. I twirl her around and put her down." Okay every one I want you to get with your family. If you don't have a family get with your best friend, their family or a stand on your own." It was my turn to take control.

          After everyone had separated I walked around to each family. I looked at their family then told the trees what to do. There houses will let every one have their own room. And one guest room. Rooms had a hammock to sleep in then they had a wooden dresser and a night stand. The main rooms had a pit filled with sand and surrounded by rock to make fires to cook with. Then you had indoor plumbing. After everyone had a house I made a training room, a council hall , my house with lots of extra room also for kids that don't have parents. I connected it  all with bridges.

         I was done within hours. I then set up hunt party's to hunt for food. We had a tree house city and the ground bellow us had a river surrounding it. We all walked down and went for a hunt. People that were not good hunters were to hunt down berries, fruits, herbs, and any other thing we might need.

        By sun down we had tones of food. The whole pack had eaten. We had leftovers and thankfully I could power the fridges with sunlight. From some solorpanles the old alpha had. So we had everything we needed. It was time for me to head back.