chapter four

I walked back to my room when I heard a child crying. I followed the  voice and found a small child laying on the ground.

        She had light blonde hair and a small body. She looked about four. She was dressed in a yellow dress. But when she lookedmup all I could see were the bruis marks on her face.

      It killed me to see a chiold that had been hit. She was crying as I lifted her up." Hey sweetie its okay don't cry. Now tell me who hit you." I said as I wiped the tears away from her eyes.

          I walked her to the kitchen and set her on the counter." She said I was worthless and a brat. She said I was ugly and deserved to die. But why would jessica do that she is supposed to love her little sister."

          When I heard that my blood boiled. I could just imagine killing jessica for what she did. But when the child started to cry that all went away. All I thought about was amkingnhern happy again." What's your name." I said as I have her a hug.

Ella

             Her name was beautiful. I grabbed some ice cream out of the drive and gave it to her. But what she said next surprised me." Thanks mommy." I was confused until I realized that why I was gone jessicas parents died.

           I made up my mind then and there this girl is my daughter. I picked her up and carried her outside. We ran around and I shifted into my wolf. She climbed on my back and we ran off to find Jas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          We finally  found jas outside I'm the woods. He was playing with Derek. " hey baby I need you for a second." I said as I shifted.

" what's up babe and who is the cuttie."

" she is going to be our caught I want to adopt her."

        He looked at her up and down. Then he got to her face and let out a loud growl. I walked her over to him and he took her into his arms. Who. He said through the pack link.jessica. he knew I needed to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I walked up to jessica and told her not asked her told her I was adopting her sister.

" haha that's funny you can't do that."

           "Want a bet I will fight you for her custody." I said infrount of the whole pack so she cold not back down.

" fine" she hised. I fought her the and there.

          She ran at me and shifted into the ugliest wolf  I had ever seen. She was also the smallest wolf.she ran at me and I grabbed her by the neck until she submitted. Then I let her go. She tried to attack me again. I did the same thing over until she finally gave up.

I HAD A DAUGHTER!!!!!