Chapter One : Lockdown

Keiran was just your average teenage boy. He was 5"8, short curly brown hair and underachieving at college. He had just started his first year on a computing college course. There wasn't many people on his course so he was friends with everyone. But his close friend group consisted of only 2 other people. One boy and one girl. Greg was a similar height to Keiran, maybe an inch taller. Greg had bleached blonde hair that covered his eyes. Maya was a lot taller than both Keiran and Greg and had shoulder length brown hair.

One friday, Keiran, Greg and Maya were talking about random topics like normal whilst they were completing coding activities set by their tutor. "Did you lot use rubber ducks to talk to when your code had an error? Call me stupid but it actually worked! Like as soon as I talked through the problem to myself, everything just made sense." said Keiran.
"What?! No. But if it worked then I guess that's cool..."replied Greg.
"Speaking of things that help with programming, you guys seen programming socks?" asked Maya. Keiran shook his head and asked her to show him what they were. They were pink striped thigh high socks.

"I know those are supposed to be for girls, but those look really comfy no joke

"I know those are supposed to be for girls, but those look really comfy no joke." Keiran said.
"True, they do look comfy. They'd look cute on you." Greg teased.
"Fuck you" Keiran replied, "Definitely not pink!"
"You know they come in different colours, right?" Maya suggested, "I'll buy you a pair if you want, if you don't like them I'll definitely wear them."
"Well if you put it like that I'll have some then, blue if you can." said Keiran.
"Oooooo femboy Keiran!" Greg teased again.
When Keiran got home from college, he hopped on xbox to join whatever his friends were playing. Little did Keiran know that he would be doing that pretty much everyday for the next 8 months. No going outside to meet friends. No college. Global pandemic. National lockdown. Keiran had finished his first year at college with only being in the college campus for a few months.
During the few months in lockdown, Keiran grew his hair long, also due to the fact that hairdressers were closed, he styled his brown hair into a middle part and also made an impulse decision to completely shave his body hair. Since this Keiran has kept his body hair clean shaven and has decided to keep his hair long. Keiran used social media to keep himself occupied during the lockdown, in which femboys, boys in skirts and maid outfits all became trends.

*Timejump to after lockdown* (crazy huh?)

Lockdown was finally over and Keiran was about to start his second year at college. He only has to go into college one day a week, the rest are still online lesssons. He couldn't wait to finally be able to see Greg and Maya again. He walked up the steps all the way to the top floor where the computing suite was. Greg and Maya were already up there waiting for him. They all greeted each other and asked how each other were feeling.
"Hey Keiran I see you've shaved your legs, you really are going for the femboy look. I bet you look cute." Greg teased.
"Haha no. I just like the feeling of having no body hair, you should try it. Anyway whats up with the cat mask?" replied Keiran.

 Anyway whats up with the cat mask?" replied Keiran