Chapter 2.

"I don't understand why I have to wear this."

I stare at myself in the mirror suddenly feeling insecure about my body. I was dressed in a short white dress that hugged and defined every curve on my body. It was also revealing way too much cleavage. Of course Tyler would pick this dress. I look like I was going to a club instead of a wedding.

I returned my attention back to Tyler as he fiddled with my pillow ignoring my comment. He yawned as he looked me up and down uninterested.

"Are you done?" He spoke bluntly.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you done judging yourself? Look you are beautiful and I don't know why you don't see that. You walk around here feeling sorry for yourself cause you don't look like those fucking toothpicks in those magazines. Incase you ain't notice honey, skinny is out. Its the big bitches that's running things." He applies a fresh coat of lipstick, smacking his lips loudly. "And you right you don't gotta wear that. That dress ain't short enough."

I looked at myself again and sighed. Maybe he was right it was about time I felt sexy. I reach up and run my hands through my hair feeling like a bad bitch. I ain't even gone lie I was looking hot!

I nod and grab my keys. Tonight I'm going to have a good time, instead of feeling sorry about my weight. Tonight was my night.
_____
"Are you sure this is the address?" I gulp as we pulled up to weird looking church.

"Bitch this was the address I was given." He smacked. "Why it feel like I'm in paranormal activity? White people be choosing the weirdest place to do things."

I nod in agreement, "Ain't that the truth."

"C'mon I think we late." He rushed quickly getting out the car.

Hesitantly I follow suit eyeing the building wearily. Something felt off and it was giving me some weird vibe. I run my hands through my hair and plastered a smile on my face as we reached the buildings door.

As soon as we stepped in all heads turned our way. For one thing we sure as hell was late, they were already eating the cake. The whole place looked like a pink pony just threw up on it. The balloons were pink, so was the chairs, streamers, carpet, and cake. It was too girly.

"Why are they staring?" I whispered as I took a seat far off by the wall.

"Bitch cause we look good, the fuck? Here hold my purse. That cake looking yummy."
---
After a while I became comfortable. I began to grind against Tyler as the song Drunk In Love began to play. I had never felt so happy in my life.

"That's right baby girl! Throw that ass back." Tyler shouted as he tightly held on to my hips.

I was fucking it up which earned me a few lustful stares from some of the men. I was loving the attention.

I began to move my hips extra hard making sure my cheeks were clapping, until I felt a cold hand grab my arm. I quickly turned around and frowned. It was the guy from the shop. What the hell was he doing here?

"Alpha she's with me." Tyler whimpered.

He whimpered. What the hell?

He just ignored Tyler's comment. His cold glared fixed on me. He look ready to kill me at any second.

"Mine." He spoke through his clenched teeth.

Before I could even comprehend what was going on, I was being dragged out the place. I gasp as the nights harsh wind slapped my face. I really should've brought a jacket.

"Let go of my arm you asshole!" I hissed.

He pulled my close to his body and buried his head in between my shoulder, inhaling my scent.

"Mine. Mine."

"Listen you fucking caveman, I'm not yours ok? Let go of my arm or I'll kick your little ass dick!" I smirked.

That seemed to snap him back to reality. Instead of being offended he lets out a deep laugh.

"Trust me babe, my dick is far from little." He leaned in close brushing his lips against my ear. "You'll see it soon enough."