1. chapter

Adriana's pov:

Yesterday after the call I fell asleep. I thought about it and probably it was just someone from Layla's group, because they wanted revenge.

I wasn't in the mood to go to school. God knows what they planned.

I did my morning routine and went to school. After all, it may not be that bad. 

~•~•~•~•~•

I expected Layla to do something to me, but nothing. She didn't even look at me, and that was weird. So why did they call me yesterday and tell me to get ready ?

Now we're having biology and we are walking in the park in front of our school, and Mrs. Wilson is explaining something about the trees here.

I didn't care. I thought about other things. Like, why do we even learn biology? I know that trees grow from the ground without anyone saying it, and why isn't that enough? What else do I need to know?
Easy: Absolutely nothing.

I noticed several expensive black cars passing by the exit of the park, but I didn't think anything extra about it.

"Ms. Roxvel could you please answer the question ?"  Mrs.  Wilson asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. Could you repeat the question, please?"  I asked and she didn't look very happy.

"Which one of these three trees is the fir?"  she nodded her head  to the left, where a few trees were right next to each other.

I pointed right in the middle and she hissed. " Next time I ask a question, I want you to answer me with words." I rolled my eyes.

Mrs. Wilson started talking again and I returned to my thoughts.

~•~•~•~•~ 

As always, I sat in my typical place under the tree and ate in peace. I was in a good mood because my last class ended five minutes ago and I was able to go home right after lunch. I took my things and went home.

I was walking slowly.  I had a feeling that something is wrong, and when I turned around I saw a same expensive black car like earlier around the school, slowly driving not far away from me. I was a little frightened.

I was already close to our house so I picked up my pace.

I came to the driveway of my house and my parents' car was in the front. That was weird because they never leave from work sooner.

I went in and shouted that I was home.

I heard voices from the living room, so I went there. There were my parents and a strange boy around my age.

He looked at me and i looked him in the eyes. One eye was light greyish blue like mine and the other dark brown.

~Flashback~
"Roxy!" Shouted my brother. "Come here, please. Lia hurt her leg and I don't know what to do!" He cried out. "She did what?" I ran to them. Lia was sitting on the ground giggling. "Sisi are you okey? What happened?" I asked panicked. And then Johnny tickled me down to the ground.

"Sto-op!" I tried to stop him.
He didn't stop until our mother shouted at us: "Kids! Papa and I have something to tell you! Come inside."

Johnny stopped tickling me and Lia said: "We're coming!"

~End of flashback~

I trembled backwards. While the boy was looking at me with a huge smile. A girl came in the room.  I gasped.

~Flashback~
"NO Mama I don't want to go!" I screamed at my mom. My siblings hugged me and we cried together.

"Why does she have to go?" My sisi asked glancing at my mom. "She is the eldest one, Cerelia. She has to go because she isn't safe here. " Mom said and dad came in.

"But we are the triplets. We are the three musketeers. We should be always together." Johnny cried out.

"Nobody wants Roxy to leave, but she has to, and you won't change it Isaac." Dad said sternly.

Dad's the only one who calls us by our middle names and i love mine, the same with Lia, but Johnny hates it.

"No Papa!" He was pissed a little too much for a five year old.

Dad nodded his head and one of his men came and grabbed me. He dragged me to the car and I cried more than ever. Mum was holding Johnny and dad Lia, so they won't run after me.

I put my hand over the window, of the car I was sitting in, and looked at my crying siblings. I was afraid I won't remember them and I won't ever see them again.  The car started moving and I cried myself to sleep.

~End of flashback~

She stood in front of me. The girl who looked exactly the same as me, but with dark brown eyes. The last thing I remember is that I felt pain in my right arm and everything I saw was black.

Johnny's POV:

I watched Roxy lie on the ground and her chest slowly lifting up and down.  I expected all sorts of reactions when she will see us after twelve years, but I didn't expect her to pass out.

Lia rushed over Roxy. With tears in her eyes, she put Roxy's head in her lap. "What are you doing there, Jhonny? Help her!" And tears were now streaming down her cheeks as she looked at me, at Roxy, and back at me.

Ahh, my little sister. She is only a few minutes younger then us, but she is still the little girl who cries about everything.

"How do you think you would react, Lia, if you would saw a person who looks exactly the same as you after twelve years?"

She looked at me and: "Awh. Look at her. The little girl is angry now." I laughed.

"Shut up!" She yelled at me. "Don't worry Lia. She will be fine."