Episode 1: Densetsu! Bellerophon's Rise!

Start from the beginning

"Gah! B-Batal wait for us!" Iki would yell out, obviously startled. Beside him, Gigi would facepalm, obviously irritated.

"That's Batal for you... Come on!" Gigi would say, tugging Iki forwards as she broke into a sprint after her friend, trying to call out to him as the yellow haired boy drew further away.

"Great... running..." Iki would say, an anime sweat drop coming across his face as ran after Gigi and Batal, panting lightly. Iki didn't hate many things, but running was one of them. Asthma was a really hindering thing, and he easily got out of breath, taking a puff of his inhaler as he ran. All three would pass by the home of Albert Hikari, one of Batal's neighbors as well as a family friend of Batal's own family. An elderly man in his early 60s, Albert often spent his time in the garden, trimming the flowers that decorated his front porch. He was incredibly friendly towards others, with Batal even considering him his "Grandfather" despite there being no familial relation. Looking up from trimming his flowers, Albert would watch as Batal zoomed past, Gigi and Iki both following far behind.

"Hm? Ah, I remember the old days when I was a young one. Good times," He would say, going back to humming a peculiar tune, which was the Beyblade Burst Cho-Z theme(Yes, a little Easter egg I had to put in). 

(Downtown Beigoma)

Batal was in a complete frenzy, his yellow and green jacket flowing behind him as he ran, yelling as he zoomed past a large amount of unsuspecting people, grinning  as he roared frantically. Several citizens of the town would react, alarmed as Batal zoomed past them, the blader soon making his way past the nearby park... and then he heard it. A single sound of clashing....

"WOAH! There's a bey battle going on here?!" Batal would exclaim, jogging over as the match once again slipped his mind. Delving deeper into the park, he could hear the sound of the beys growing closer. He could hear the voice of  a young blader calling out to their bey, his high pitched voice ringing out as he came into view.

"GOOOOOOO!!!!" The blader would exclaim, his combo, a blue Jet Wyvern 12 Bearing, going down the stadium's slope, attempting to crash into its opponent, an unknown orange bey which remained sitting in the center.

"If that's all ya got then you're done for. Finish it!" The opponent would call out, extending his arm out as his lips curled upwards into a cocky grin. The sound of the two beys clashing was heard , followed by the sound of metal grinding against plastic and a large ringing noise, signifying a burst finish. The blader's Jet Wyvern would be sent flying before splitting into the standard 3 pieces: layer, disc, and driver as the blader's blue eyes widened in shock from his bey being burst. 

"Huh, and I thought ya would put up more of a fight. Guess you're far weaker than I thought," The blader who had won would call out to the loser, grinning arrogantly. "Go home and give up. This battle was a waste of time." He would say, pointing at the other blader, who had just picked up the pieces of his bursted bey, growling in frustration as he left. "Now then, who else wants to get crushed by my Indomitable Roc?!" The winner would call out, holding up his bey as the five bladed defense type shimmered from the light of the sun. A hand would suddenly move upwards, snatching the clockwise defense type bey from the blader's hands , the blader letting out a surprised gasp as Batal gawked over how cool he thought Roc was.

"WOAH! A DENSETSU BEY! SO COOL!" Batal would yell out as he held the orange 5 bladed defense type in his hand, close to his face, grinning as he checked it out. He would not notice  the bey's owner's growl, and would be unprepared for him snatching it back, startling him and causing him to stumble back a bit.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself, kid! My Indomitable Roc isn't some kinda toy!" Batal would shrink back slightly from the Roc Blader's angered tone, a sheepish look on his face. Several bladers would snicker around them, amused by what was going on.