Request - Eddie Diaz

TW: MENTION OF A FIGHT, A BAD PARENT, BLOOD ETC

TYSFM to this_Devil for another great request

Note: You're Eddie's daughter, not lover.

This morning you woke up first. That ment you had to make breakfast for Christopher.
You made some toast and eggs.
Christopher woke up half an hour after you. He came to eat breakfast with you and then you 2 left for school.
You brought your little brother first and watched him enter the school.
You wouldn't leave until you knew for sure he was safe inside.

Today was different. You saw some papers fly past his head. Last time ypu checked papers didn't fly.
You noticed some random guys yelling at your brother.
"Hey loser," "How's your brain?" "Die,"
You were getting really mad. You ran to your brother.
"Do you know these guys?" you asked.
"Yeah, they yell at me sometimes. One time they hit me," he answered.
"I got to do something," you said as you walked over to these guys.
"Hi, can I politly ask you to take your dumbasses away and leave my brother the fuck alone before I-"
"Before you what? Call your firefighter dad?"
You were boiling up and before you knew you hit him. The guys had a huge nosebleed but that didn't stop him.
You got into this fight and some teachers had to take you 2 apart.

A few moments later you were in the principal's office. You didn't know the principal since you didn't go to this school.
They heard that you said you were Christopher's sister so they called your dad.
Your dad was on shift and the principal send you away. You left and went home te change. You texted your dad.

Y/N: Hi dad, I'll be late to school today. Got some problems at Chris' school..

E: Okay, tell me what happend when I get home xx

After you were all cleaned up, you left for school.

School was normal. Just some problems with a few teachers but nothing new. Your class always had your back.

When you got home you saw your dad sitting at the kitchen table. Christopher was in his room.
"Y/N," your dad said.
You sat next to him.
"What happend at Christopher's school today? The principal called saying we need to talk,"
You told him everything that had happend. Little did you know Christopher was at the door listening.
Christopher ran over to you and started crying. You hugged him and soon enough your dad joined.
"Never get into a fight again, okay," he said.
"I make no promises," you replied.

That night you got ready to go to bed. Then the bell rang.
Your dad opend the door and saw your mom.
"Hello," she said.
"What is she doing here?" you asked. You were really mad that she'd left you and your family.
"Stay polite," your dad told you.
"I'm here because I want to take care of Y/N and Christopher again,"
"Too bad, you had your shot, now leave," you told her. You were really really mad right now.
"Y/N needs a mom," she said to your dad.
"Well I got Hen, Athena and Maddie, that's more than enough," you said knowing full well she wasn't talking to you but your dad.

Your dad had send you to your room and you called Buck saying he needed to come over.
He came and your dad let him in. You sprinted into the living room, grabbed Buck's hand and ran to the kitchen.
You told him everything about your day and as always Buck helped you.

You went back to bed and the next morning your dad told you that your mother wasn't coming back. They had a hug fight and she gave up.
"No wonder she left again" you said.

After a long talk with your dad you spended your day with your family and your family at the 118.