New job - Evan "Buck" Buckley

T/W: MENTION OF BLOOD AND CHOKING

You work at a restaurant as a waitress. Your sibling is the owner and gave you a job for a while. That while soon became a month, then a year and now you're working there for almost 5 years. You were sick of that place.
After your shift you went to a small coffeeshop in the same street as your friend's restaurant.
"What can I get for you," a waitress asks. "Y/F/D (your favorite drink) please," you ask. After a minute or 2 the waitress is back.
While waiting you spotted a guy trying to hit on a woman and he got no luck. The guy saw you and you tought he was kind of hot. The blond guy came over to your table. "Evan, but you can call me Buck," he said. "Y/N," you replied shortly. "What are you doing tonight?" he asks. You didn't want to flirt but you had to talk to somebody because you didn't want to talk to a therapist.
"Well tonight I'll be crying about my life. I got a job at my friend's restaurant for a while but that changed to 5 years and I don't want to work there anymore but I also can't quit because I don't have anything else," you said fast. Buck didn't know what to say.
Shortly after you said that a guy began choking really hard. You called 911 and Buck tried to safe the man's life. The man was now sitting blood everywhere.
Help arrived fast because you stayed calm while phoning 911.
Buck gave you a little piece of paper with his number on. "Call me at 9PM, I think I can help," he said while he left.

*T/S*

That night at 9PM you called Buck. He answered really fast.
"Hey, I think I have a job for you," he said.
"Tell me all about it," you answered happily. "Do you want to work as a 911 operator?" he asked. "Yes, but where do I apply?" you asked. "Don't worry, tommorow at 5PM in the same coffeshop as today," he said and he hung up.

The next day at 5PM you sat at the same table you sat the day before. Buck picked you up and brought you to your new job. You started your training and saved some people. You were really happy with your new job.
After your first shift Buck waited for you and brought you to firehouse 118. You met some really nice people there.

*T/S*

You had worked as a 911 operator for almost 2 years now. You got really close to the LAFD from firehouse 118. Ypu and Buck became great friends but a part of you always wanted more than that.
That night Buck showed up at your door. "What's up," you asked. Buck didn't answer. He just kissed you. "I should've done this long ago," he said. "Yes, you should've," you answer.
That week Buck took you on your first date together. It was at a really nice restaurant.
A week after your date you 2 started dating. You are now his and he is yours for ever.

A/N: I think I'll make a part 2 of New Job - Evan "Buck" Buckley, let me know if I should!!