Request- Eddie Diaz

Thank you this_Devil for another great request!

Today was rough. It was one of the worst days at work. There are good days, then bad days and then there's today. To relax a little you decided to go to the movies to watch your favorite movie.
On your way to your local movie theatre your car broke down. Thank God you knew something about cars and you could fix yours in a few minutes.
When you arrived at the theatre you ordered your favorite snack and scanned your ticket and went to the room to watch the movie. You sat on the perfect spot. Not too far from the screen, but not too close either.
A goodlooking man sat next to you. Because of him you couldn't focus on the movie anymore. Lucky for you, you knew all the words by heart.
After the movie you wanted to leave but the man stopped you.
"Hi, I'm Eddie," he sayd. "Y/N," you sayd as you 2 shook hands. "So, uhm- can I get your number. Maybe we can go out or something," he asked. He looked so nervous, it was hard to say no. "Yeah sure," and you gave him your number.
"Great I'll text you,"
You sayd your goodbyes and left.

The next morning you slept in a little. And with a little I mean you woke up at 2PM. You turned on your phone and made something to eat before you looked at your messages.
An unkown number had texted you.

E: Hi, it's Eddie from the theatre. Do you want to come over so we can get a drink together? I have a break at 2.30 and I work at firehouse 118

You looked at the clock. It was 2.15. You texted a quick yes and got dressed. At 2.25 you left.

When you arrived you saw Eddie stand outside. "Do you want to meet my co-workers or just grab a drink? It's all up to you," he sayd. "Doesn't matter, you can choose," you replied.
"Let her meet us! Please," some guy yelled. "Okay Chim," Eddie yelled back.
He showed you around and introduced you to his co-workers. They were all really nice. Another man stepped into the firehouse around quarter to 3.
"Buck you're late," Bobby yelled. "Sorry cap,"
He walked upstairs to his co-workers and then he saw you. "Buck, but you can call me yours," Buck sayd. "And I'll tell you I'm not interested," you replied.
Buck's face changed for a second and you still shook his hand. "I'm Y/N," you sayd hoping he wouldn't try anything and you could just be friends.
You and Eddie grabbed a few drinks and had an amazing time together. You were head over heels.

A week later you 2 went on your 10th date already. Tonight Eddie took you to a fancy restaurant.
You ordered some food and enjoyed your time. A waiter walked up to you. "Sir, your dessert is ready. Do you want it to come now," the waiter asked. "Yeah sure, thanks," Eddie sayd to the waiter.
"We didn't order dessert yet," you sayd to him. "Just wait," Eddie sayd. You didn't know what to expect, but did you ever with this guy. He is amazing and loves planning things but also living in the moment. It's something that made you love him.
A few moments later the waiter came back with a cake big enough for 2. You and Eddie sayd a quick thank you and the waiter left.
"Y/N, our time together has been amazing, I really enjoyed it. And for that I ordered this cake before we came," he sayd. You were a bit confused but when you looked at the cake you saw a little paper sticking out. It had an arrow on it that pointed to the ceiling.
You looked at the ceiling and Eddie started laughing. "Sweetheart you need to pull the paper," he sayd. You felt so dumb at that moment.
You pulled at the paper and you kept pulling and pulling and pulling. There were letters on it and when you read it it spelled. "Do you want to be with me as a couple?"
You looked at the paper in disbelief. "Yes yes yes," you sayd. Eddie got up and gave you a hug and a kiss.

The next day you got a text from Eddie asking if you'd like to go to the firehouse today. Ofcourse you sayd yes.
You got ready and left.
At the furehouse you saw all the firefighters again. You small talked with them. Then Buck came in and you noticed Eddie sitting closer to you all of the sudden. Buck sat next to you. Eddie then put an arm around your shoulder.
You looked at Eddie and you saw so much anger and jealousy in his face.
"Where's the bathroom," you asked Eddie. "I'll show you," Buck sayd. "No, I'll go," Eddie replied. He showed you to the bathrooms and he went back to the rest.
When you got back you heard some yelling but when Eddie saw you he stopped. "Everything already, babe," you asked Eddie. "Babe," Buck asked.
"Shoot you didn't want to tell yet," you quickly asked Eddie. "No, it's alright sweetheart," he replied.
"When did that happen," Buck asked. "Last night I asked her," Eddie sayd proud of himself.
You looked at the clock. You had to be at work in a few minutes. "Shoot, work, I got to go," you sayd.
"I'll bring you," Eddie sayd. "No, my car is here and you're on shift," you sayd.
"I'll text you tonight," you sayd to Eddie and you left in a hurry.
Today was a better day at work. You enjoyed it.

That night you texted Eddie.

Y/N: Hi, how was your shift?

E: Could be better

Y/N: Okay, wanna talk about it?

E: Yes please

Y/N: Come over xx

E: OMW

And half an hour later Eddue stood at your door. "Everything alright," you asked him. "No," he replied. "What's wrong sweetheart," you asked.
"Today when you went to the bathroom Buck told me he had a crush on you. I just didn't want to loose you and Buck and I had a little fight," he explained.
"Hey, hey, hey. You will never loose me. You're stuck with me okay," you told him. The relieve in his face made you feel so much better.
"Let's watch a movie," you sayd. You 2 layd on the counch next to each other and watched some Netflix.
After a while you noticed somehow you were laying on top of his chest.
And at the end of the movie you and Eddie fell asleep cuddling.