Request - Eddie Diaz

Today you were going to your best friend's house. You and Eddie have been friends for many many years. You couldn't even remember your life before you met your best friend. You always got his back and he has yours. You 2 had a beautiful friendship and you told him everything. Besides 1 tiny secret.
You have had a crush on your best friend for a while. You were too scared to tell him. He did notice something was different about you the last few months but he couldn't tell what.

Today you had to babysit Eddie's son, Christopher. You adored him. He was sweet and cute.
Eddie had a long shift and wouldn't be back until the morning and he asked if you could stay the night with Christopher. You said yes, ofcourse.

At lunch you made some of Y/F/F (your favorite food) because that was one of the not so many things you could make and you knew Christopher loves it.
"Y/N," you hear someone yell from upstairs. You went to look and saw Christopher coming downstairs.
"Yes, sweetie. What's wrong," you ask.
"Are you going to date my dad," he asks. You didn't know what to say. Yes, you had a crush on Eddie but you didn't want to ruin your friendship.
"Why do you ask, honey," you ask him. "Because I want you as my mom I ship you 2," he explains. You didn't like the fact that you would have to make a fake promise or say no. You basically already were his mom so it shouldn't be that hard.
"I basically already am your mom and your friend," you say. He nods and gives you a hug.
You continue to make lunch and you and Christopher eat in front of the TV because Christopher had to show you something.
His favorite show was on and he's saying all the lines. He is just too cute.
"And here the guy in red says he is good but actually he is someone else with a costume," he explains with happiness in his eyes.
After his show you check you phone and you have a few new notifications but you ignore them.
"Y/N, what's your favorite movie," Christopher asks.
"I like Marvel and Harry Potter," you answer. "Can I watch it," he asks with pupy eyes. You couldn't say no so you decided to watch Harry Potter because that wasn't as violent as Marvel.
You and Christopher watched the first 3 movies until you decide to make dinner.
For dinner you ordered some pizza because you didn't feel like cooking at all. You ordered 1 big pizza. Half your favorite sort and half Christopher's favorite sort.
After dinner Christopher asks for some dessert but Eddie didn't have any ice cream so you made some brownies.
At 10:30PM you decided to put Christopher in bed and you quickly text Eddie.

Y/N: Everything is good here. We had a fun day

E: Great, I'll be back around 9 tommorow.

Y/N: C U

You put your phone away and go to sleep.
Around 3AM you hear someone scream. You rush over to Christopher's room to see if he's okay.
You see him covered in sweat. You wake him up. "Chris, sweetheart. Are you okay," you ask while shaking him lightly to wake him up. "No, I had a nightmare," Christopher replies.
"It's okay, I'm here,"
You hug him to make sure he knows you're always there for him.
You get up to leave but Christopher takes your arm. "Can you stay here," he asks. You get in bed with him and wait until he falls asleep.

The next morning you wake up around 10. Eddie was already home.
When he got there and didn't see you 2 have breakfast he went to check on you 2. He found an empty bed in his room and freaked out a little. He got to Christopher's room and was releaved ti find the 2 of you. The only thing he could think was how cute you were. That was when he realised he has a crush on you.

When you wake up you smell something nice comming from the kitchen. You go over to look and see Eddie making breakfast. You give him a hug and say good morning.
He was making some bacon, eggs, waffles and some more stuff.
"This smells good," you say looking at what he's making.
"Thank you,"
"Do I need to wake up Christopher," you ask. Eddie nods and you go to Christopher's room.
You wake Christopher up and go back downstairs to eat.
You sit next to Eddie. Your thigh was touching his. You didn't feel uncomfortable but not comfortable.
After breakfast you get dressed and ready to leave. "Hi, uhm- Y/N. Can I ask you something," Eddie asks. "Yeah, sure," you reply. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight," he asks.
"Yes, what time,"
"I'll pick you up around 6,"
You say bye to Eddie and Christopher and you leave.

*T/S*

At 5PM you start to get ready for dinner. You didn't know if this was just to thank you for babysitting or if this means you 2 are more than friends.

Eddie picks you up and brings you to a really fancy restaurant. You were happy you dressed up a little.

You and Eddie both order some food and have a really nice conversation.
You noticed something is different about Eddie.
At dessert Eddie coufs a little to get your full attention.
"Uhm- Y/N. I'm going to tell you something but can you promise me to keep the friendship," he asks. You pinky promise it. Is this conversation going the way you think it is?
"I like you. More than friends. I don't know if you feel the same but this how I feel,"
"I feel exactly the same," yoy reply.

That night Eddie brings you home. You get out of the car.
"I'll walk you to your door," Eddie says as he gets up. He walks next to you and takes your hand. At your door you turn around and stand in front of him.
"Thank you for dinner," you say.
"You're welcome,"
At that moment Eddie leans in to kiss you. You kiss him back.
After you say bye Eddie walks back ti his car and you get in your house.

That night you dream about him.

this_Devil Thank you sooo much for your request!! I'll make it is 2 maybe 3 parts.
Tbh this one is kind of long but idk. I hope you like it and I'll make the second part later today, promised!!