My daughter - Howard "Chimney" Han

Note: In this chapter you're Chimney's daughter. Chim resqued you from a fire but your parents died when you were 5. A few weeks after the resque Chim adopted you. He was like a dad and a friend to you. So no love interest but I worked really hard so give it a shot. Why not?

TW: MENTION OF DEATH, SCHOOL STRUGGLES, CURSEWORDS ETC

Your alarm went off. Today was the 1st of september, again. You didn't look forward to going back to school. You knew Chim had the early shift and couldn't drop you off. Ofcourse you were upset, but you enjoyed your vacation.
After you woke up and got dressed you went into the kitchen. You saw the pancakes Chim had made for you with a little note.

Have fun at school sweetheart. Love you xxx

You really loved Chimney, you do. You just didn't know if he'd like you to call him your dad. Yes, you did call him dad when you were younger bit you always said sorry. You just didn't know what to do.
You ate your pancakes and took the note with you. It was your goodluck charm. You got out the door and because Chimney wasn't home you had to take the bus.

*T/S cuz I'm lazy, and you know how school goes right?*

After school you were about to get your bus but you saw Chimney at the parkinglot.
You practically ran to him and jumper in his arms.
"Hey, big girl," he said while you hugged him. "Hiiii," you were really happy school was over.
"Sooo, how was school,"
"Good,"
"Got any homework,"
"Not yet,"
"Great, movie night tonight!!"
"Yessssss,"
You got in the car and Chimney brought you home.
When you got home you saw a whole movie night set up with sweets, blankets, your favorite movies and so much more.
"Change into some pj's," Chim basically demanded you. You did what he said and put on your favorite pyjama's.

You had a great night but you fell asleep in the middle of movie night. You had your head on Chim's chest and he didn't want to wake you up so you 2 just slept on the counch.
Next morning when you woke up you saw it was 8AM already.
"Shit," you yelled. "Language," Chimney yelled back. "Sorry. It's 8AM already, I have school and-,"
"Shhhh, I'll take care of it,"
Chimney did as he said and called school and told them you had the flu. That day you just chilled.
When Chimney got home you were in your room just listening to some music. When the door opend you tought Chimney was back so you went to the living room and saw he wasn't alone. He had a guest. A woman.
"Hi, Henrietta," the woman said.
"Y/N," you replied. "Chim, isn't she a bit on the young side," Hen said to Chim.
"What- oh, nonono, we're not dating," he said. "This is the girl I resqued a few years back. Her parents died and I decided to adopt her," Chim explains proud of his actions.
"And you didn't tell me," Hen replied. You were a little bit sad that he didn't talk about you to his friends.
"What do you mean? I talk about her all the time," he said confused. "Oohh, so this is the amazing Y/N you love so much, explains a lot," Hen replied.
And then your phone rang. It was your best friend.

BSF: I got your HW. Get ready, it's a lottt

Y/N: Can you drop it off pls?

BSF: OMW!!

"Da- uh Chim, my friend is coming to drop off my homework," you said.
"Okay no problem," Chim replied.
A few moments later your friend was at the door. You grabbed your homework and went to your room to make it.
Everything went fine until you just had biology left. You hated biology.
You tried for a few hours and then decided to grab a snack.
"Hi, you done," Chim asked. "No, biology is still left,"
"Do you need help,"
"Yes please,"
And then you 2 went to your room and Chimney helped you. He was pretty good at biology and you were kind of surprised. But then you remembered he's a paramedic so it made sense.

The next morning you woke up at 6.30 so you had enough time to get ready for school. Chim had a shift in the afternoon so he brought you to school and you had to take the bus to go home later that day.