E̸̛̠p̶̟͆ĩ̶̝l̵͕̾ö̶̗g̴͕̀ủ̵͉e̴̳̚ ̴̰̌ẗ̵̹h̷͖̃e̷̩͝ ̴̞́'̷͔͆C̴͈̆r̸̰̒o̸̠͘w̷̲̒'̶̼̅

Song used: Kiss your dreams goodbye by Derivakat
~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Ḙ̸͕̬̦͋͂̏̔̉͐̑̽̏͝ņ̵̳̘̘̻̹͙̏̓̌̔̿̒̔͆̕͝ď̴̡̩͙͚̥̩͈̙̤̀͒̆̈́̂͊̃͜͠ļ̵͓̰͚̗̪͌͛͌̈̑e̸̛̘̓̓̄́̄͝͝ś̴͉̪̺̫͑ş̷̮̥̞̮͖̗̗͈̞̐ ̶̨̛̟̙̏̋̂̎d̷̙͉͇̹͇̗͈̅̈́̽̽̈́͊e̴̢̗̬̯͌̒c̴̰͚̬̱̜͐̊̑̏͝e̷͇̔̈ȉ̵̢̡͔̠̯̦̗͍͙͜v̴̛̛̛͓͈̰̞͑̒̓̽̋̚ȋ̴̤̰͉̙͕̦̈́̅̾̽͜͠n̵̰̙̱̾̈͗̿̇̽̂̈́͗͝g̸̛͚͕̝̪̫̑̾̾̍̇́͛̎

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

They really think that they can take my little one. I chuckle oh it seems my little one wants to play cat and mouse. I walk towards the box, grinning with glee I look behind me seeing her small fragile body tied up with tendrils. I said: "I'm glad you aren't harmed yet, it would be a shame though, having your soft skin being bruised way before we get to make love." She growled like an animal and yelled: "THE FUCK ARE YOU SPEWING KIDNAPPER?!?! NO ONE WILL FUCKING LOVE YOU IF YOU TAKE ALL OF OUR PRIVATE STUFF!!" "Now now dear, don't glare at the owner." I said she just growled again, 'Like an animal she is instead of a lady.' I thought, I grabbed her jaw firm but tighter forcing her to look at the void color of my eyes and said: "I wonder how long it'll take to have something break inside you and just so you know", I look at her with fear in her eyes.

I leaned near her ears and continue: "I won't hold back, scream and beg for me to stop." Her eyes widened more like a prey ready to be eaten, her ears flatten even more if it can, my grin widen a lot more, snapping my fingers making the tendrils loosen her around her weaker body. I grab her wrists throwing her on my bed, pinning her down very roughly. Licking her ears and digging my claws on her soft skin, "STOP! PLEASE S-S-STOP!!" She begged as she started to scream louder like music to my ears, I grin more as blood drip more the place, I dug my claws to, licking my sharp teeth, I start having my fun with her.

"Ah~ you taste very exquisite. I can see why that demon seems to have a liking to you. Not only for being intimate of course my dear." I said, looking at my black dove trembling in fear, decorating in scars, bruises and heavily bite marks as her blood drips down from everywhere, staining the sheet. I can hear her whimpering like a dog instead of being a predator herself. "M-m-monster....y-y-y-you s-s-spycho..." She trembled her words, wincing in pain 'I need to put her into training if she keep wincing in pain.' I thought. I see her hugging her fragile figure, to be fair it's quite a turn on for me. With a smirk, I pick up her petite body, using my tendrils and place her on my lap. "My my, I really didn't think you would hate this considering....I'm going to use your kinks against you." I said, making her shake in fear, forcing her to look at me as well as sitting on my shaft, the second round begins. Hearing her screaming for me to stop.

A week later~

I sighed looking outside, "Honestly you can't escape your cage my exerio." I said petting my crows, the drunk forces her to get inside, she definitely need to learn her lesson. Cause every day she run away and try to escape my mansion, such a bother if you ask me. I stand up and walk out and downstairs, the clawing my own hand as my own blood turn itself that of a whip, looking very angry. The look on her face as she saw the whip that was formed is quite...amusing. "Now then shall we start with your lesson on being a proper lady." I said, she glares so dangerously like feral wolf even when the man she fears with all her mind holding her tight and holding her neck as well, I whipped her face making her wince. And so we made our way to the study.