Chap. 7 O̵̺̕f̴̧̆

!Warning!

The following chapters will contain:

Abuse

Mental illness

Overdosing and talk of suicide

This is a work of fiction, readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~
Song used: Horrible kids by Set It Off
~~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

T̶̛̻̭̟͉̣̦̀͒͗̏h̷̢̦̫̹̮͂͒́̄͘ę̶̨̯̻̆̓̍̐̚͝ͅ ̶̛̪̓̓͘f̷͚̻̝̿̿̈͠ī̴̜̐̿͌n̴̘̖̽̈́a̸̳̺̮̲̓̑̔́̾l̶̡̘̱͙͜͝ ̴͚̓͊̀͝s̶͇̟̯̭͉̽́͜͠t̵̠̼̦͍̺̾͑̓̀a̶̢̖͖̗͖̓͒͛̚g̵̛̮͖̝̈́̅̉͜͝ě̷́̀͒̃̀͜

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

{Amanes P.O.V}

Before I walk after Jenna, I walk towards the kitchen and looks at Jack and Marietta "Hey can I ask you two a favor, it's about Jen". I said they both stopped doing what they are doing and looks at me Jack begins talking: "It's about her throwing up isn't it." I nod, making him frown. I notice the black goo growing bigger from him. It is odd not gonna lie, I then hear Marietta speaking: "We'll figure something for her don't worry Amane." "Yeah, we're just as worried as you are about her, so leave the cooking to us." Jack said assuring me, sure we hate each other but we do want to help her trying to get her recover from anorexia or well try to help her that is. We talked for a bit after that I walk off, trying to find Jen again, 'I gotta find her, before she do something drastically to herself.' I thought, I notice Mitsuo holding Ninas arm talking to her as she looks down on the floor. I shrug and continue looking, of course I saw Annette, my little quad brother Hikaru, Rachel and Toby talking to one another, I take a guess and It's about what Toby had said about the four remaining till one gets chosen to lock away. I shake my head and continue walking till I find Jenna "Seriously woman, where are you?" I asked to no one in particular. I think, I should run more often, what a pain. Soon enough I see her in the distance "Jenna! Wait up!" I yelled at her sprinting towards her as she turns around with blackness underneath her eyes.

"Amane? Why were you looking for me?" She asked, "Because I can? I mean I don't think anyone should be alone in here don't you think." I replied, she sighed a bit, walking slightly towards me. Just looking at her made my ears flatten, she's wearing baggy clothes that it isn't funny anymore, you can see her collarbone sticking out too much, her eyes sunken as there is blackness underneath from the lack of sleep "I just talked to your siblings and they will be making separate food for you to digest." I said, she only nod as a response. 'Why is my heart aching so much whenever I see her like this?' I thought, her tail wrapped around one of her legs. With no words, I grab and hold her close almost bridal style, our faces turns red of course but that doesn't matter, her head leans on my chest, slightly having her arms wrapped around my neck for support, I become more worried of how light she is now "Why pick me up? I'm too heavy for you...to pick up...." She said quietly trailing of to stay silent, I said to her: "More of you're way too light as a feather right now and it isn't good for your health Jen." She pets my ears a bit, that's about it.

I then walk towards our bedroom just us two to talk, I honestly couldn't careless what my siblings will say when they found this. Honestly, they're assholes. Well not literal assholes but they are annoying when it comes to love lives, I guess, I kinda get how Ryu felt when it comes to love....I think anyway. Can't say about the other two Mitsuo and Hikaru....Well actually Mitsuo accidentally killed a guy with a bat, so he is a lost cause  having a slight yandere vibes and Hikaru is a pervert that got me in trouble cause he always have porn magazines to look at while he beat his meat. Once we're in the bedroom I laid her down, sitting on the edge of the bed, cleaning the lenses of my glasses as they got dirty and put it on. I look at Jenna, only for her to slowly crawl towards me and hugs my torso, frowning and purring.