Chap. 8 T̸̨̃h̶̼̄ẹ̵͛ ̴̣͗m̵̾ͅa̸̬̓ǹ̵ͅỏ̸̩r̶̳͛

!Warning!

The following chapters will contain:

Abuse

Anorexia/eating disorder

Mental illness

Overdosing and talk of suicide

This is a work of fiction, readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~
Song used: Nightmare by Set It Off
~~~~~~

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

T̶̡͔͍̞͔͚̎͆̈́̃h̶̛͎͙̺̟̀͋̄e̴̮̭̞̜̞͔̽̈́ ̸̝͈͙͎̆e̵̻̳̘͘͜s̸̤̜̍̂́̏̚c̴̨̟̆̀a̴̲̘͙̻͌̓̂̋͘ͅp̷͇̯̙̭͍͐̍̚ë̴̛̘́̏̅͑e̴̛͚̟̲̘̺͑̓͘d̸͉̮̂̾̔̍͊ ̸̧̬̺̻̣͛̿a̴̡̹̰͙͗̀͒͝n̵͍̳̦̓̈́̓̇̇͝d̷̖͐̓̾͝ ̶̞̂̉̏̑͑̃ţ̴͕̬̤͌̑̓̓̅̓h̸̹͊ẻ̴̡̖̰̺͘̕ ̶̮̒̈́c̴̦͛̌̈́̕͝á̸̦ǧ̴̯e̵̞͒̍̚d̶̻̝͙̥̬̰̑̈́̔̋̑̚

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

{The 'crow's P.O.V.}

I wake up, finally the day has arrived, getting myself dressed on my attire, my birds setting things ready in the office. When I get inside. The look of mine drenched in blackness of that of the feathers. I sits down with a feather pen I'm holding, I start writing "I wonder how things are going, the plague man did say that he was looking down on his victim. The abuser still drunk filling the poor boy with nightmares whenever he's asleep, the ghost girl got traumatized again from when her ex drowned her in my pool to relive the fact that she died oh so tragically. And then we have the killer soon to be, I wonder though how long will he keep the secret that he's the reason, that made the bear come so late. There is that sloth, he was driven the fact that his parents doesn't care about his existance, they just seemingly just drunk from work and not knowing of the poor child possibly having no happy memories of them with him." I said to myself, my birds can't speak back but only hear, soon my little one will help too.

My little one will look elegant and have proper training by me, I trained multiple guys and girls in my time, I know very well how to...entice them. I know their preference and their behavior, I just have to be very careful, one wrong move and everything will be ruined. Just thinking of the victims intimacy or ordering them around is making me feel pleasure all to itself, I can taste the blood once I drew it from them. Licking my sharpened teeth, I continue writing while looking through the small glass globe, showing my precious victims and their daily routine, I suppose it is time.

They aren't the only victims I consume, every single timeline, I would pick one to stay in the manor just to have their time run out and turn into dust inside a clock like object. After I was done writing what seemingly have been a quite a few hours. I burned it down and look at the book full of their entries. I can't wait till they read mine with a hint I get a feeling a lie would come out from one of them. With a dark sinister chuckle I pet the crows scratching their chins and feeding them small berries. They always remember faces, that is why they have been my favorites since birth. I would constantly remember them, they don't age nor do they give birth, those creatures always kept me company, hearing the door creaking open I look at the three children like shadows. I let out a heavy sigh 'Now I get it why they are trouble not just from the host but also by their father like figure'. I thought they walk towards me, with sparkle in their eyes they look at the globe, those curious things will always be curious.