- 9 -

LET'S MEET IN SEOUL

Three days later...

DAEGU

Clothes ×
Sanitary items ×
Beauty products (just a brush) ×
Books ×
... And a little bit of courage...

Yuan, you need to get yourself together... Come on ugh...

Author pov :
Yuan walked around her cramped apartment clutching onto her hair clenching her jaw in frustration.
Socializing wasn't something she had practiced from the time she was a toddler until now.

Now...

She had pack up the few essentials she possessed, quit the three jobs that had always kept her mind distracted all perfectly said and done as told by yoongi.

Yoongi...

The one person I trust more than myself.

Tring Tring...

Think of the devil.

Over the phone conversation.

Yoongi : are you ready.

Yuan : hello to you too yoongi.

Yoongi : honey are you alright, do you want me to come there earlier.

Yes

Yuan : no yoongi I am fine. I have finished packing have got myself together... A bit...and come back soon bye.

Yoongi : Yuan....?Yuan...

End of conversation

After an hour of talking to herself and feeling a lot more in control of herself Yuan ate the bowl of ramyeon that was considered lunch and waited for yoongi to pick her up.

Yoongi soon pulled up his car into the drive way and after the usual greetings Yuan started stuffing her bags into the car's boot.

"hey don't you have any bags." yuan asked curious after looking into a completely empty boot of yoongi's car.

"I moved into Seoul immediately after getting out of the madhouse house. So there's nothing to call mine here anymore."

Except for the house where the family to which I belonged was ruined.

"oh..." Yuan sighed looking over at a lost yoongi reminiscing the lost days of his once happy life.

Did he really move on...

"what... Do you do there in Seoul?" yuan hesitantly asked fearing an absurd answer before even hearing it.

"huh, me... I work at this music studio along with my further studies."

"dont tell me your academics is not over." Yuan voiced out wide eyed.

"yuan its a additional course on music." yoongi chuckled seeing the surprised expression on Yuan's face.
"I live with two other boys at this apartment that's our destination for today and-"

"you don't live alone." yuan cut him off mid sentence listening to the new information slipping out of his mouth.

"yeah namjoon and jin they are really nice you know-"

"what else have you not told me yet yoongi." yoongi raised his brows in interest a smirk making it way up to his thin lips at the sudden stern voice in which Yuan interrogated him.

"they are really nice, we will be staying there with them, your admission at Seoul university was taken care of before I came for taking you... and classes start in a week." Yuan's lips were slightly parted in shock her eyes wider than before at all the new information pouring out of yoongi.