♤️はち♤️

"I need my chocolate bar!" Kuroo groaned as he rushed into the convenience store, Kozume slowly following him behind. Kuroo looked thoroughly for that one chocolate bar that is his favourite and gasped in delight when he spotted the last one on the third shelf.

"There—"

A hand reached to grab it as his did.

Kuroo looked beside him and so did Daishou. They both instantly made an upsetting look as soon as they saw each other's faces. However, they're not letting go of that chocolate bar that easily.

"OI. This is mine!" Kuroo barked.

"What are you talking about?! I saw it first!" Daishou barked back.

"HAAAHHH!! BULLSHIT! I GRABBED IT FIRST!"

"NAHHH!!! I DID!"

Kozume sighed.

Daishou's attention went to Kenma when the blonde sighed and Kuroo took the chance. He yanked the chocolate bar out of Daishou's hand.

"HAAAHH?!"

"I'M BUYING THIS!" Kuroo stated as he slammed the chocolate bar on the counter, surprising the cashier a bit.

"OI! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Daishou whined.

Kuroo smirked.

"Nyeee~~~" the black haired jeered. "Anyway, where's your Mika-chan, huh?"

Daishou knew he would ask. He would only ask because he knew. This is bullying.

"We broke up."

Kuroo and Kozume looked at him. Daishou would never admit that they broke up even if they really did because he would still try to get them to be together. He's THAT stubborn and in love.

"Sorry to hear that." Kozume expressed his sympathy.

"Don't be. It's my fault. I fell out of love."

"WITH MIKA??" Kuroo asked, disbelief expressed throughout his voice.

Daishou and Mika were the highschool sweetheart Kuroo knew of and always envied. He wanted to be like them. He always wanted to love someone the way Daishou loved Mika and Mika loved Daishou. He never said it out loud that he was envious of their relationship because Daishou would act all high and mighty and he'd lose all the teasing arguments they always have before a match.

This was way too shocking for him.

"What about Mika?" Kuroo asked.

"She..." Daishou had a pained expression on his face.

"You're breaking us off?!" Mika couldn't believe it. She had actual tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry this was so late Mika-chan. I had just realized it."

"Shou, I'm happy for you. I REALLY AM. But you have to understand that I can't accept this kind of breakup, THIS IS TOO SUDDEN!"

"I KNOW! AND I'M SORRY!" Daishou wanted to cry but his eyes weren't shedding any tear. He wasn't used to crying so easily.

"Whatever."

"She's... not fine." Daishou glanced at Kuroo. "If you want her, you can go have her."

"Oh fam I'm okay. I already have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yea, little 10 from Karasuno. You know him?" Kuroo asked, about to show off his boyfriend.