𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: "Watch yourself Montgomery..."

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Alexandria wipes away the sweat dripping down her face with her arm. Surprisingly the fight with Natasha really tired her out, normally she could go longer without breaking a sweat. 'I should really have a shower and change out of these sweaty clothes' Alexandria thought to herself. Alexandria walks out of the training room and down the hallway to where she thinks the elevator is. This tower is huge and is definitely going to take some time getting use to, it took her 10 minutes alone to find the training room. Alexandria walks down the long hallway while looking out the giant windows which line the walls. The city of New York moving busily below her, car horns beeping and the sound of motorbikes speeding down the streets. Alexandria's gaze snaps away from the window after feeling herself walk straight into something.

"You have eyes Alexandria, use them" Bucky says annoyed pushing her away from him.

"Seriously, out of all the people I could have run into, it had to be you. There's like 10 other people who live here!" Alexandria complains taking a step back away from the intimidating solider. Normally someone like Bucky wouldn't frighten her but he's changed a lot since the last time she has seen him.

"Why are you even here Alexandria? I doubt someone like you would want to join the Avengers" Bucky stares into Alexandria's stormy grey eyes, trying to figure out her real intentions.

"Someone like me, huh? What's that supposed to mean you John Wick wanna-be?" Alexandria takes a step closer to Bucky without breaking eye contact, "also last time I saw you, you didn't have long hair, a metal arm and such a bitchy attitude." Bucky glares at Alexandria and takes a step closer to her. Who did she think she was?

"Watch it Montgomery..." Bucky says warningly, his metal arm forming a fist and his jaw clenching tightly. "A lot has happened since 1942 and you don't want to mess with me." Alexandria tried to stop herself, but she just couldn't help it. She let out her let intoxicating laugh and gasped for air, no matter how much self control she had she couldn't take this man seriously.

"Are you threatening me now? Very funny..." Alexandria loved getting under his skin, it was so easy and it hasn't failed to amuse her, "...Bucky."

"No way. You can't call me that ever." Bucky says threateningly.

"Why not Bucky" Alexandria says slyly. However, apparently that was the breaking point for him. Bucky grabs Alexandria by the neck with his metal arm, pushing her against the wall of the hallway. His long dark hair hanging loosely around his face and his blue eyes narrowing to meet her grey orbs. Alexandria couldn't feel threatened, to her this was just one big joke. She let out another laugh, holding onto Bucky's arm with both her hands. "Kinky James."

"What's going on here?" both of them turn their heads to see Steve standing in the hallway. His arms crossed and his eyes narrowed at the two of them, he looked like an angry middle aged mother. "Bucky release her. Now." He let's go of Alexandria's Neck and takes a step away from her.

"Do whatever your boyfriend says James?" Alexandria says teasingly while rubbing the red mark around her neck. To Alexandria there was no 'too far' with the game she was playing with him, anything goes. Bucky raise his arm and goes to punch her. Alexandria blocks his punch and twist his arm behind his back, kicking the back of his leg causing him to fall to one knee. "Aw what happened? Did I struck a nerve?"

"Will you two stops fighting already!" Steve yells at the two. Alexandria immediately let's go of Bucky's arm, startled by Steve. Steve did not look like a person who yells so it shocked her when he did, it even seemed to give Bucky a shock. "Can you two just pretend to tolerate each other? We're all on the same team and how will you fight together if you can't stop fighting against each other." Alexandria had to fight back an eye roll, trust Captain America to go on a rant about friendship and trust and all the bullshit.

"Fine" She says side glancing at Bucky. "Oh also, before I forget, I'm sorry I nearly assassinated you, Steve. Truly nothing personal it's just my job, well was my job." Even if Alexandria was finding it hard to like anyone in this tower (except for Natasha, she's cool) she didn't want there to be any hard feelings. Well with the exception of Bucky, it was too much fun playing with him and making him mad.

"Thank you, Alexandria. I can forgive you for trying to kill me, I understand it was your job at the time and it was purely business" Steve smiles at her warmly, taking a quick glance at Bucky. How he shifted from being mad and loosing his shit to warm and friendly, Alexandria will never know. None the less, she returned the smile, though it did confuse her why Steve looked at Bucky when he said that...

"Good. I better have a shower now I'm still sweaty and disgusting" Alexandria looks over herself, she somehow got even more gross within these few minutes. "Bye boys, oh and by the way, I live on the same floor as you now" Alexandria coos as she walks away, she could have sworn she heard a grunt of annoyance come from Bucky. Still walking, she pulls a small round object out of her pocket and throws it at Bucky. The small thing explodes and creates and cloud of pink sparkly dust. A little gadget she carried around with her to distract the enemy if she wanted to make a quick get away without anyone getting hurt, or to just annoy some people. The poor man was covered in pink fairy dust and Steve was laughing his ass of at him. "The stuff stains Bucky better get in a shower quick, don't want your hair turning pink." Alexandria smiles to herself as she reaches the elevator, smiling and giving a small wave to the two soldiers.