• Chapter 12 • Could you even ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo's perspective

I sat at my desk, staring at the red head of whom had just asked me to share rooms for the night. My face began to heat up as I imagined all the things I wanted to happen. That's when I remember what happened last time. Kirishima had felt so warm in my arms, and now he's asking to do that again? My heart began to race as I put my head in my hands, eyes on Kirishima.

I knew he was lying, he wasn't repainting his room, he just needed sleep. I don't know why he isn't able to sleep so any sleep he does get will make everything better, I hope.

' ' We have an announcement to make. ' ' Mr. Aizawa said, tying his hair back. Everyone moved their gazes to the door to see Mr. Yamada (Mic) walk in, grinning like always. For once he was dressed like a normal human being. He had a deep red jacket on and a black shirt, his yellow hair was tied back in a half-up-half-down style.
' ' Hey kiddos! ' ' Mr. Yamada grinned.
' ' Look. ' ' Aizawa showed his hand to show an engagement ring.
' ' What!!?? ' ' Mina yelled, slamming her hands on the table and standing up.
' ' I knew it! ' ' Icy-hot yelled, one of his crazy theories finally being right.
' ' Why didn't you tell us, sir? ' ' Deku asked, grinning at two.
' ' I didn't think my love life concerned you. ' ' He shrugged, putting his hand on Mr. Yamada's shoulder.
' ' I thought you and Mrs. Joke were gonna end up being a thing. ' ' Hagakura said.
' ' She's more annoying than Hizashi. ' ' he replied.
' ' Hey! ' ' Mr. Yamada scoffed, taking Aizawa's hand from his shoulder and holding onto it.
' ' I am very happy for the both of you. ' ' Four-eyes grinned, adjusting his glasses.
' ' We all are, sir! ' ' Yaoyarozu continued, speaking for the whole class.

I feeling of relief filled my body. Our male teacher liked males, like I do. I looked over at Kirishima, who was grinning at Aizawa and Yamada.
' ' Yamazawa! ' ' Pink cheeks yelled, pointing at them.
' ' When did you make up that name? ' ' Yamada asked, tying to annoy his fiancé.
' ' Me and Todoroki made it up about a month ago. ' ' Uraraka giggled nervously. Deku stared at her and smiled.
' ' You're so good at picking out names, babe. ' ' He flirted.
' ' Babe!? What the hell did I miss before I came in!? ' ' Kirishima asked, confused.
' ' Not much, just Bakugo outing Uraraka and Midobro as a couple. ' ' Pikachu laughed.
' ' I'm very happy for all the people getting into a relationship! ' ' Kirishima said, staring at me. Why was he staring at me? He was smiling and had his eyes slightly closed. Was he flirting or someone? No, he couldn't have been. He's straight.

Class was basically the most long and boring thing ever. I spent most my time humming and doodling. Or staring at Kiri.
' ' Kacchan, come here! ' ' Deku yelled, waving me over. I sighed and walked over, slamming my yogurt down on the table and taking a seat. Mina began to talk.
' ' Aight', what do we want you for, you're probably wondering- ' '
' ' Don't care. ' '
' ' Well, we call ourselves the bakushima squad, we're gonna work to get you and Kirishima together. ' ' She slammed her hands toghether. I looked at who was sat at the table.
Kaminari, Deku, Uraraka, Mina, Tsu, Jiro, Yaoyarozu. Why did so many people have to know!?

' ' First things first, ' ' the nerd began, ' ' we need to make sure he—swings that way. ' ' His tone began awkward and nervous, clearly he was trying not to be homophobic. I scoffed and crossed my arms in response, thought he was right. There was nothing we could do if he wasn't even gay, or bi or something.
' ' I always got those vibes from him. ' ' Pinkie shrugged, eating her chicken noodles.
' ' Who's he closest to that can ask? ' ' Uraraka asked, eating her Mochi. before I could talk all their eyes where on me.
' ' I can't freaking ask! ' ' I yelled.
' ' Guess it's gotta be me then. ' ' Kaminari sighed, standing up. Everyone nodded in agreement, except me.
' ' Wait— if he doesn't say, how will we figure it out? ' ' Yaemomo asked in concern.
' ' We'll figure it out if he doesn't answer ' ' Kaminari responded, before walking away from the table. I saw him walk over to Kirishima, who was sat with Todoroki and TetsuTestsu. The blond and the red head stood up and walked off, thats when it hit me. How was Duce Face gonna get this topic up without it looking suspicious. I grasped the cloth covering my legs, biting the inside of my cheek.

' ' Well that was no help. ' ' Kaminari said, sitting back down at the table. He didn't look happy, he looked sad and confused and—everything I felt when he found out I liked Kiri.
' ' What did he say? ' ' Deku asked with concern shaking his voice.
' ' How'd you bring up the topic? ' ' I questioned in a yell as my hand slammed down on the table.
' ' I—mentioned my sexuality. ' ' His shoulders tensed up to his face sides and he looked down.
' ' Are you— ' ' Yaoyamomo tried to question, her voice being cut off.
' ' I'm definitely not gay, have you seen the way i react to girls in hot clothes. ' ' Kaminari teased, his joking ton returning to his voice.
' ' so what are you then? ' ' Tsu question, her eyes finally removing fro Mina.
' ' Bi—curious I think. ' ' He shrugged.
' ' I've never seen you show any interest in boys, Kaminari. ' ' Mina gigged.
' ' Now you have more people to reject you. ' '. Jiro teased. I just sat in silence, now wondering what all my classmates sexualities were.

' ' Enough with that! ' ' Deku yelled. ' ' What did he say? ' ' We all looked to Kaminari, hoping fora good answer.
' ' Straight until proven otherwise. ' ' The tension broke with annoyed groans and quiet yells.
' ' Straight till proven otherwise, shouldn't everyone just be questioning till proven otherwise!? ' ' Uraraka scoffed.
' ' Yeah. ' ' a disappointed replied escaped my mouth.
' ' We'll have to find another way to see his gender preference then. ' ' Jiro shrugged.
' ' let's see if he gets attracted to any boys! ' ' Kaminari yelled, trying to get up. Deku grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him down.
' ' That's not only really awkward, but Kirishima doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd get attracted to random people. ' ' deku's tone was annoyed. Uraraka hugged into her idiot of a boyfriend and a sigh escaped her lips.

' ' What if Kirishima is straight? What do we do then? ' ' She asked. I felt my heart sink to my feet.
' ' This is stupid! ' ' I yelled, my body leaving the seat and shoving the table slightly do I could get out. I yelled at them with two single words, one of them being 'you' and the other being not family-friendly.

' ' Bakugo! ' ' Kirishima called as I passed the table he was sat at. My eyes darted to his bright smile and my heart felt warm. I fought the urge to smile back and walked over to him, heart gently fluttering in my chest.
' ' What!? ' ' I scoffed.
' ' Sit with us, bro! ' ' The smile spread across his cheeks grew as I moved next to him without hesitation.
' ' Hello, Bakugo. ' ' Icy-hot sighed, putting down his fork. My eyes rolled as I learnt back in the seat. I noticed him glaring at me none-stop, crap did he know too? I tried to shrug off the feeling of sheer worry, but it's Todoroki. Not only do we kinda hate each other, but he doesn't seem to care enough to keep a secret.
' ' Stop staring at me, damn Icy-hot! ' ' I yelled in fear, attempting to cover up the worry filling my body. He shrugged and turned to Tetsutetsu, begining to talk about his stupid theories.

' ' So Bakubro, why didn't you come find me the straight away like normal. ' ' My train of thought was hit and I lost it as I heard the idiots song-like voice ring thought my ears. I simply shrugged in reply. He looked at me for a few seconds, before returning to his lunch and conversation.
' ' So, Bakugo, Kirishima told us about a strange question Kaminari asked earlier. Why? ' ' My head shot up in shock. What?
' ' Eh? ' ' I replied in annoyance.
' ' Kaminari asked Kirishima a strange question, something about sexuality, after talking to you. Was it you who wanted to know Kirishimas personality, and why? ' ' Todoroki questioned. My breathing heavied as my grip tightened on my trousers.

He was gonna out me without my consent, and in front of Kirishima as well.

What. The. Hell.