Chapter 1 - Sleep in the sun

Bakugou's perspective

°•=•°

I walked down the pathway, hands in pockets enjoying the sun. It was Sunday and tomorrow we had school again, so today I was going to get as much sun as I could. I stopped as I heard a tired voice from behind me, and them something place it's hand on my shoulder. "Suki." I turned my head to see Eijiro Kirishima, my best friend. The under-area of his eyes where dark and his eyes themselves where narrow. His hair was kinda messy and today he hadn't spiked it up, like he usually does. He moved his hand down my arm an linked it with mine."Ei-" Before i could get a work out, he placed his head on my shoulder, pushing up against my side and closing his eyes. "Kirishima?" I muttered, watching hi break in and out, stood next to me, holding onto me. No response. I moved my free hand up to his hair and ran my fingers through it, to neaten it out. His mouth was slightly open, not exactly frowning, nor was he smiling, showing his sharp teeth. As my finger ran through his hair, i felt his relax more, and a smile appear on his face. "Did you sleep at all last night?" I asked, moving my head slightly away to hide my blush. I bit my lip, and moved my eyes to him as he slowly looked up at me. "Uhm, I think so."
"You think so!!" I screamed, turning my head back to him. "What do you damn mean you think so!" I gripped tighter onto his hand, still running my fingers through his hair. He clutched as i yelled. "I-" He moved his head, my hand dropping by my side. "I did." He muttered. I didn't believe him, not a bit. Out hands stayed grasped together, tightly. His head was looking down to the floor. "Dumb hair, if you're not getting enough sleep, just come see me, i could help, i guess." I shrugged, trying not to startle him. He smiled slightly and looked up at me.
"I'll be fine." He giggle slightly and closed his eye tight shut, tilting his head and showing off his teeth. I scoffed.
"Fine, wanna walk with me then?" I shrugged and looked down to my feet. He giggled at me and nodded, placing the hand that was originally linked with mine on the back of his neck.

As we walked in the heat I remembered where his hand had been not that long ago. That exact position we stood in ran through my head about a million times, his head on my shoulder, his hand linked with mine. "Suki?" Eijiro asked, looking at me. "Why is your face all red? And your smile looks so soft." He giggled. I felt my face go more red as the smile on my face dropped and my eyes widened. I didn't even think about my physical reaction to that. "Shut up, dumb hair!" I yelled, looking away. He giggled again. My anger calmed as i looked over to him, smiling out in front of himself. "Ei-" I put my hand out but cut myself off.
"Hm?" He looked over to me. I shrugged and grunted.
"Doesn't matter." I muttered. "We should go back," I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked the time, "I'm hungry." I looked over and realised Eijirou was pressed up against a wall, his eyes shut. "Ei." I giggled, grabbing him and pulling him up. I over him round' to my back and grinned. The sun still beat down on top of my head as i walked back to the dorms, the sleeping red head on my back. His snores where soft an gentle, kinda cute as well. "Kacchan, hi!" Deku smiled at me, Ochaco cuddled into him, eating a cake-pop. I heard Eijiro stir and almost dropped him from my back, before gently placing him down and walking forward. "Wh-what happened?" Eijirou muttered, rubbing his eyes. I Kept walking, attempting to listen to what they said to him. "Bakugou brought you in, i guess you fell sleep." Ochaco said, right after swallowing the last of her cake-pop. My eyes darted back to see Eijiro sitting down next to deku and talking to them, their voiced muffled as they chatted. Eijiro looked back at me and waved, my heart fluttered as he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my had back to the lift i was just about to go in.

As i reached my room, my heart beat faster as faster by the second. I saw Denki walking down the hallway with Sero, they where talking happily. I gulped and ran in my room, slamming the door behind me. I sighed and laid down on the bed, my head straight down in my pillow. "Why, why, why, why." I yelled, as quiet as I could, into my pillow. My yells where muffled and my heart raced.I curled over and grabbed the other pillow that was on my bed, hugging into it. "Why him, it couldn't be a girl, could it?" I sighed. "If they found out..." I teared up, gripping tight onto my pillow. "He's just my friend." I sighed, "And I'm just his." My heart beat fast as i closed my eyes, burying my head into my pillow. Just thinking about him, the way he smiles, the way he talks, the way his hand felt in mine, makes me feel soft and vulnerable. The memory of his hand in mine calmed me. "Kiri-shi-ma" I muttered as i drifted off to sleep. "I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, the last sentence killed me. My Bakushima heart just stopped. I shouldn't be freaking out so much at my own story but oh my god, it's cute.
Words: 945