"He is a 2nd year, a classmate of Michikatsu-san. That is why I was hoping to look for either of them." Koyuki explained.

"Michikatsu isn't here yet. He and Yoriichi had to go and talk to the principal." Kyojuro said.

"How about I accompany you two." Tengen suggested but was suddenly pulled back by Giyuu and Sanemi.

"You still have to work on your reports, Tengen." Giyuu stated. "Yeah, like explaining why you blew up the art room." Sanemi added. Tengen chuckled nervously and sat down on one of the chairs.

"I'll do the damn report. It's not that big of a deal." Tengen muttered as he took out a pen and paper then began to write his report.

"Koyuki-san and I will be going then! See you guys later!" you exclaimed as you waved at them goodbye. You and Koyuki began to head to the 2nd years' floor to look for her fiancé.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." you mumbled while scratching the back of your head in embarrassment. Koyuki shook her head and gave you a smile. "That's alright. Hakuji-kun and his friends are somehow similar to them. I can tell that they're really close." Koyuki said.

" 'Hakuji'? Is that the name of your fiancé?" you asked, in which Koyuki nodded in reply.

"May I ask, what year are you in?" you asked Koyuki. "Oh! I'm from Class 1-3. I just transferred here a week ago." Koyuki said.

"Lookie here fellas! Fresh meat!" A voice exclaimed.

You and Koyuki turned to see three males approaching the two of you. Judging from the uniforms they're wearing, they seem to be 2nd years.

"Hey. How 'bout you two come with us for a second." one of them said.

You pulled Koyuki behind you as the three males began to circle around the both of you.

"We're not interested. Leave us alone." you stated as you glared at the men.

"Hey, isn't she the girl the Tsugikuni twins are always with? Didn't think she'd be this pretty." student #2 said.

"Aw what's the matter? You scared? We don't bite, unless you want us to." student #3 added.

You felt Koyuki hold onto your shoulders as you shielded her away from the students.

You watched as student #1 took a step forward and reached out his hand towards you. You were about to push the male away when a hand came and grabbed the male's arm.

"Ara ara~ bold of you to touch my girlfriend with your filthy hands." you heard a familiar voice exclaimed as you turned to see Douma giving the males a glare with a smile on his face.

"Hah? Let go of me you bastard." student #1 said as he tried to get out of Douma's grip.

Douma let out a dark chuckle as he narrowed his eyes at the male. "Ne, ne, ever heard of the guy with a broken arm?" Douma asked as he began to break the student's arm by gripping it tight.

"No? Well, he's standing right in front of me." Douma exclaimed. Student #1 cried out in pain as Douma let go of him.

"Tch! Let's get out of here. This school's filled with crazy people." student #3 said as he and his companions ran away.

"Thanks, Douma-kun." you exclaimed as you turned to look at Koyuki. "Koyuki-san, are you hurt? They didn't touch you, did they?" you asked as you inspected the girl for any injuries, luckily there were none.