Alex and Mr Porter then headed to the back and grab boxes full of bananas and black paints. We all then cover ourselves with black paint besides Ryder because of his gear. We then managed to stick bananas on our back and thanks to some stickiness with the black paint we managed to make the bananas look like tentacles. We all designed it to look like Rage minions tentacles and they were good. We then stand by the door but before Ryder could open it. Mayor Goodway stuff her chicken in her shirt to hide her. She was ready and so was the rest of us. Ryder turns invisible and we then open the door and walk normally. We made it on the sidewalk and a couple minions walk up to us. We all got nervous and scared. The minions taken a closer look at us but then continue walking.

Katie: Phew it work

Porter: Let keep moving forward

Mayor Goodway: But where though ?

Ryder: The look out I should be able to call for help and there is a bunker underneath where you guys could be safe

We then walk towards the lookout passing many minions so far we didn't make a scene. Then suddenly one of Alex tentacles broke off. A minion was next to us but didn't see it before it could turn Porter pick up the bananas and put it back on Alex and use some of extra black paint on his side. Then stick it on Alex make the disguises. The minion finally look at us but we stood still and look around. Then the minion continue walking. We all share a breath of relief then walk to the lookout. As we made it on the bridge we all could hear a something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHERE ARE THEY

Judging by the scream it's sounds like Rage guests he knows we are gone. We then rushed towards the lookout and there was no minions around. We finally made it inside the lookout Ryder became visible and open the front door then we took off our disguises and paint. We still got some black paint on us but that was not on our minds right now. We then enter the elevator and headed downward.

Alex: Woah I didn't know there was more levels down here

Ryder: Yeah this is where I come to upgrade the pups vehicles or gears

We then stop on a level and follow Ryder through a hall. He open a door and enter as we follow. The room was filled with lots of screens showing the weather, time, charts and even cameras around Adventure Bay.

Katie: Wow Ryder you have all of this

Ryder: Yeah I'm the leader of the Paw Patrol I need to know where the problems and how to solve it

Ryder then went on a computer and started typing. Looks like he was struggling on the face he made looks worried.

Ryder: Dam it there's no signals

Alex: We can't call for help

Katie: Rage must have cut off all signals

Hope: So he can prepare for the world

Porter: What do we do Ryder

Ryder: I don't know I don't see any other way out of this

We all then got worried I could see Porter pacing back and forth. Katie comforting Alex and the mayor cuddling with her chicken. Ryder is sitting think really hard but I could also see some tears in his eyes which cause me to worry about him. I walked to him and sat nexts to him.

Hope: Hey everything will be ok

Ryder: I hope so I'm trying to think of a way

There was a silences between me and him because I know what he's really thinking about.

Hope: You worried about the pups aren't you?

Ryder shifted a bit because he knows I'm right he remain quite but cried a little. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Hope: Their alright Ryder

Ryder: How you know from what I seen from my cameras I saw every pup got hurt and then got drop into a pit

Hope: Their are fine Ryder they'll come back I know it

Ryder: How?

Ryder then started tearing up looking at me like his family were taking away. I got closer to him and hug him tight. He didn't hug back then I went up to his ear.

Hope: You just need to have hope

Ryder then hug me back tightly and cried in my shoulders. He cried for a while as the others watch. We then stop hugging and Ryder wipe his tears. We all shared a nice smile and it felt good. Then suddenly the room lights started blinking red.

Alert

Alert

Alert

Unknown people coming

Ryder then went his computer and press a button which shows on the screen that it was Rage minions. They are many of them and they are on the bridge then in the back of them is Rage looking all anger and floating with darkness coming out of his body