Convincing Willy:

Start from the beginning

Wily, despite his normally cheery demeanor, crouched on the ground, holding his head. "Oh god why did it have to be like that, why..." he muttered over and over, as his mind involuntarily replayed the Hitler Youth's death over and over. Until...

"Willy?"

"Agh!" Willy swatted at the person's hand, before he saw that it was Kay who had tapped him on the shoulder. "For fuck's sake, WHAT!?" he immediately snapped.

"Geez...Nathan told us about what happened to you before, so I thought I'd just come and talk to you again. Is it why you don't want to do Sensha-do?"

"No kidding. I'm worried if I shot any of you girls, I'll just be relieving when I tore that poor kid to bloody shreds. And don't just tell me to get over it, people don't just get over stuff like that."

"Geez, I wasn't going to." and Kay walked off, slightly exasperated at Willy's sudden change in attitude. 

Later, on a different ship in the evening..."Argh, how am I going to convince this guy to help us!?" Kay vented.

With a clink of fine china, Darjeeling consoled her. "Now, now, Kay, like Nathan said, he's gone through rather unfortunate events. It's understandable as to why he'd advert Sensha-do so much."

"I mean, I get that but..." Kay pouted. "Those Germans might help the Axis, and we want more firepower too!"

Darjeeling took a sip of her tea, until she realized that she had run out a long time ago. And she couldn't ask Orange Pekoe for more, considering she and Kay were just hanging out together in Darjeeling's dorm. "Well, even if we convinced them to join them using their UHLS tanks would be quite unfair. You remember fighting the Russian UHLS', correct? They simply shrugged off anything you and Maho fired at it, even the Jagditger did nothing against it. Meanwhile, it was able to hold off all of you, 30vs1."

"That's why! I mean, I know I'm always going on about sportsmanship and everything, but I just have this hunch that the Germans have some sort of massive ace up their sleeve, you get me?"

"You're sounding like Akiyama, Kay. She always goes on about the Germans and how they could have some sort of battleship for a main tank, no matter how ridiculous it sounds."

"But it doesn't, when you think about it. Sergeant Oddball, she and Alisa decided to try and fly drones to see if they could find this so-called 'Ratte' but guess what?" when Kay didn't say anything, Darjeeling raised an amused eyebrow.

"What?"

"Something shot it down."

This took Darjeeling by surprise. "Really?"

"Yup, we even saw it from outside the forest. According to Oddball and Alisa, they saw something move in the forest, and when they looked up, they heard a boom and something shot down the drone. Must've been some sort of AA gun..."

"As you were saying about Willy?"

"Ah crap, I drifted off, yeah, Willy. What can we do to convince him?"

Darjeeling smiled like a sly fox. "From what Assam and GI6 have gathered, I hear he's very attached to his comrades, especially his family..."

Two days later...

The Three-Day-Battle was drawing near, it was literally in one day, so of course, everyone was hyped to finally do it. For Willy, however, the days leading up to it was filled with lots of sighing and grunting at Kay's efforts to make him join. She had offered him food. "I could just sneak aboard the USS Washington and steal food." Tanks? "I've already got my UHLS." Anything? "Nah, I don't have a whole lot in mind." To all these failed attempts, Kay just pouted while Willy played his fiddle, tuning it. If it weren't obvious, he wasn't at all interested in joining the Allies in The Three Day battle, until...

"The hell are you guys doing?" he asked as he walked into the clearing where Green Day kept their tanks. He found all of his men, cousins and brothers included, loading up shells into crates and putting them into GMC CCKWs and various British, American, and Soviet armored trucks and cars.

Niklav wiped his forehead, his ushanka not on his head. "No one told you?"

"A-about what?"

Niklav looked at his brother, Niko, then at his Russian comrades. "We're joining the Allied side in the Three Day battle, no one told you?"

Willy was quite taken aback by the news. "W-wait, but none of you told me this!?"

Everyone shook their heads. Even Daniel and Nathans were helping load Sensha-do shells and other equipment up, where drivers and handlers from Pravda, St. Glorianas, and Saunders, were waiting to drive off with their cargo. Daniel cracked a grin, despite Willy's obvious mood. "Hell yeah we're joining in! It'll be fun!"

"What about you, brother?" Nathan asked as he fingered his goggles. "I thought missus Kay was always asking you to join?"

"E-Eh, wha-"

"Hey, if they're joining, you will too, right?" a female voice suddenly shouted out. From the driver's seat of one of the trucks, Alisa peered out. "Kay thinks you'd give good strategies, plus, you've got these UHLS tanks."

"And?"

"They're pretty damn powerful, aren't they? I mean, we made the agreement to only use the Model 3 V2 and the Model 4s for fairness sake, but still, good power eh? Come on! Join us!"

Willy's face went from frustration, to defeat, to frustrated acceptance. "Fine! But unless some crazy shit happens, I'm just going to sit around, making up plans and playing my fiddle!" Alisa pumped her fist in triumph. She, and the rest of the Allies, had just recruited one of the best Allied Tank commanders of all time, even if that time belonged to another world entirely.