"Hi."

Louis just stared at him with wide eyes, unable to open his mouth.

"I brought Tacos." The other guy continued, waving the bag of food in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Tommo asked, still pretty shaken by what is happening right now.

"Zayn told me you're alone tonight, he was pretty worried. So I thought why not check up on you? I mean, I did promise to be here for you, therefore there is noway I'd let you spend the night alone like this."

Lou proceeded to nod and smirk weakly, before stepping to the side.

"Come in, Harry."

The curly haired lad smiled before stepping inside the house, closing the door behind him. They proceeded to make their way into the living room, as Harry gently put the food on the table. Louis just sat on the sofa, watching his ex boyfriend's every move.

"Zayn's a good friend." Styles stated, trying to start a conversation so it won't be awkward. "I understand why Niall have been drooling all over him for years now."

"Yeah." Louis replied after they both chuckled. "Niall is lucky to have him, he's amazing."

Harry nodded, taking a seat next to him.

"I've always been jealous of him." The tall lad confessed, which made Louis give him a confused look. "What? Don't look at me like that. You guys were super close and you would be all over each other on stage."

"Us?" Louis stated, pretending to be offended. "Excuse me mister have you ever seen yourself and Niall performing or do I need to buy you glasses?"

"Well... That's different!" Harry pouted, trying to hide his smirk.

"Of fucking course it is!" Tommo replied jokingly, which made them both cackle.

"I envied your friendship with Zayn." Harry said after his last chuckle. "I mean yes I have Niall and he is amazing, but I just felt like you two had something else, another kind of bond. Quite frankly, I really thought that if we ever broke up, it would be so you can be with him or something. But I mean, now that I know that it was Niall for him all along, I feel a little bit better."

"Don't be silly." Louis replied, taking a bite of his food.

"I was always afraid you'd realize his better than me, and you'll end up replacing me."

"Oh dear relax, me and Zayn never had anything serious going on." The blue eyed one replied, before pausing for a brief moment. "Just some hand stuff here and there."

Harry's eyes instantly widened, as he barely believed what he just heard.

"I'm kidding, relax!" Tommo affirmed, a smirk filling his lips shortly after. "Zayn's more of a mouthy guy."

Styles frowned, giving his ex boyfriend the ultimate death glare. Louis just started at him for a moment, before laughing hysterically. Styles proceeded to tap his ex boyfriend on the shoulder, trying once again to hide his smirk.

"Not funny!" He said adorably, pretending to be sad.

"I'm joking love, calm down." Louis expressed between the chuckles.

They gave each other a few seconds, in order to calm down from laughing so much. Tomlinson then looked over to the lad beside him, smiling.

"I would never do that to you." He said in a more serious tone.

Harry was now looking at him as well, a little bit surprised by what he just heard.

"I could never replace you, ever. Zayn is nice... but he's not you. I chose you for a reason."

H nodded and bit his lower lip, trying as hard as possible to contain his smile.

"I mean, do I regret my choice? A little bit, but here we are I guess, and I'm stuck with you." Louis said sarcastically as Harry rolled his eyes amusingly, throwing a pillow to his ex boyfriend's face, which made them both laugh again.

"Always ruining the mood with your sassy comments." Harry expressed, smiling at him.

"What can I say? I do have a way with words." Louis mocked, taking another bite of his taco.

Styles just stared at him as the shorter lad was enjoying his meal, still grinning wildly.

"And I do love your way with words." He confessed, which made Louis look at him. "Probably one of the reasons I chose you, and I'll keep choosing you forever."

Tommo let out a breathy laugh, as he kept staring at his ex boyfriend with a beam and slight pink cheeks.

"Thank you, for the food..." Louis expressed after a few seconds of silence. "And for being here. I really didn't feel like being alone tonight."

"My pleasure." Harry said, still watching his bandmate with a soft look. "I love being here, with you."

Louis' smile widened, before getting out of his seat.

"Movie night?" He asked happily.

Harry nodded as the other lad walked towards the drawer, trying to pick a movie.

He chose one and finally decided to look up the sky, smiling weakly.

Thank you mom, he thought before going back to his seat.

With that, they enjoyed their night. No drama, no questions asked. They just wanted to forget everything that happened before, and spend some time together like they used to.

They missed each other in every way possible, and they wanted nothing but to be back together.

However, they both knew it wasn't possible.

Not until Louis finds out the whole truth.

.
.
.

Hey babies!

It's a little bit of a shorter chapter I am sorry, but I hope it will somehow make up for the lack of Larry and happy moments LMAO

Sorry about that btw, it's a bit hard to keep it balanced sometimes between the two couples, but I'm trying my best! <3

Hope you're enjoying nonetheless, I will try to not get caught in the drama so often and bring you a little bit more of cute moments from now on!

Don't forget to comment/vote uwu

Ilya,
L x