"Hey Naomi"

Hey my amazing wattpadders (is that even a thing) sorry for the long lengthy absence (I lost my acc, got it back long story short) . My apologies I hope you continue to read and enjoy my book.

(Comment my mistakes so I can correct them, sometimes I fail at proofreading)

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to minimize the amount of sunlight I let in.

I groaned while rolling over to the other side of the bed.

My eyes finally flew open.

I sat up on the bed with my legs hanging off. I had a slight headache, which was probably the sign of me being hungover.

My attention was now drawn by something vibrating. I looked over to see my purse on the night stand. I grabbed it and picked out my phone.

'Naomi' the caller ID read. Oh gosh I have been ignoring my friends since the party they must think that I'm dead. I answered

"Hey... Naomi." I started off apologetically.

"Hey?" I knew she was angry. "You've been MIA since Friday night. And you hit me with 'Hey Naomi'?" I looked around the room trying to find an excuse.

"You see what happened was-" I was cut off by her. "Oh you better have a good explanation." She stated. "I'm coming over by 3!" She yelled before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and threw the phone beside me as I ran my hand through my hair.

Naomi was actually a very good friend, she always looks out for me. She understands that I don't like many things like crowds. So she wouldn't be completely upset that I left the party while she was probably inside hooking up with some guy.

I slowly got up on my feet, I didn't even realize that there were blankets and pillows thrown on the ground. Then I remembered where I was. Josiah must've slept on the floor.

I stretched and looked down at myself I was in a grey joggers and a white T-shirt. Josiah must've changed my clothes.

"Wait what!?" I screamed. I started checking my body for scars and if I felt some type of soreness. I didn't, luckily.

I heard a knock on the door, so I yelled "come in!"

"Are you alright Ms." It was the butler.

I nodded my head and thought to myself, where is Josiah?

"Mr. Eirman had an early meeting, he left and told me to make sure you were well acquainted to before you leave." Its like he was reading my mind.

I smiled, "Okay."

"To your left is the master bathroom, you'll find fresh clothing and toiletries."

I nodded my head before he spun around and left closing the door behind him.

I quickly checked my phone for the time. It was nearly 12. How long was I asleep for?

I ran over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I didn't bother washing my hair. I just tied it up in a lose bun. I stepped out onto the soft plush mats.

There was a white sun dress neatly folded on top of the cupboard along with a toothbrush. I was wrapped in a faded green towel.

I know I wasn't supposed to but I quickly went through Josiah's
cupboards for bodily scents.

"Ouuu, smelled amazing." I spoke as I sprayed myself with expensive cologne.

I kept going through his cupboards, "How many pills does this man have?" He must be sick or something I told myself.

The mirror was foggy from the hot shower steam so I quickly wiped it off and examined myself. Something I do quite often.

I hauled on the sundress, and watched as it loosely hung mid thigh.

I finally cleaned up and went back in the bedroom.

I was surprised to see that the place was well cleaned up. A maid must've came in while I was in the bathroom. I hope she didn't hear me searching through Josiah's stuff.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and hauled on my heels.

I slipped out of the house before I could be seen.

I heard two masculine voices and a woman speaking from the far end of the porch.

But it was too late for me to hide because they had already seen me.

Josiah smiled when he saw me. He was with a medium built woman who looked like she was in her early 20's, she had had big ginger curls that hung above her shoulders. She turned to look at me. I shot a glimpse of her nose piercing that hung from the bridge of her nose.

The other man was almost identical to her, almost like they were related, but his hair was shorter and had spikes. He shot me a glance before they all said goodbye and left.

Josiah walked towards me keeping the smile on his face. "How was your sleep?" He asked now standing over me.

"It was wonderful." I answered smiling back. "But I really have to go." I said. I don't know why, but I was really trying my best to avoid any conversations with him.

Last night was low-key embarrassing and I need space to think about where this is going.

"Oh yes," his beautiful brown eyes shot open, "I can give you a ride hom-" I cut him off. "No way, you've done so much." I emphasized the 'No'.

His eye twitched, "well your acting weird." He said examining me.

"No I just need to get home I have a lot of homework," which I rarely paid attention to, "and I gotta be there for my grandfather."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. He then cupped my face with both his hands. "Just reach home safe okay? And call me if something happens." He then kissed me on my forehead.

My eyes shot open, was he that comfortable with my body. I froze in place as he made it over to his front door. Before taking a step down from the porch, I turned and asked. "Did you see me naked last night?" Way to go Hailey for being very awkward.

He chuckled, "no silly, I had one of my maids undress you. It was completely fine seeing she was once a nurse at a senior citizen home." I smiled and nodded my head "you were pretty drunk last night but I would never try to take advantage of you like that." I smiled once more and said "thanks." before turning around and walking away.

"You idiot." I scolded myself.

___________________________

Well how was it my little Book worms💫💫

Hope your enjoying the story

Please leave a comment
Share
And press that star⭐Icon

#Drenched