55. How Do They Celebrate Halloween

The Joker:
Like most, he loves Halloween. The feeling in the air around Halloween always excites him and you to. Around this time Gotham has a Halloween parade which is often crashes by The Joker, but on Halloween night around 10:00 pm he always makes time for you, he watches a scary movie and news reports of his crimes as he keeps you close.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
It's only makes sense that Halloween is his favorite holiday! He's always busy during the month of October terrorizing Gotham with his 7 days of Halloween crime streak which leads to a big crime on Halloween day which has failed in the past. He invites you to join him in the robberies included within this week of crime, since you are a master thief. It's really fun but hectic, plus he usually gets caught at the end, so every night he tells you how much he loves you so you know, just in case.

Roman Sionis:
Halloween isn't a big deal for him. He likes it but manly just the fancy costume party he throws every year. It's a really big event, you like it but a lot of people show up so it can get a bit crowded. During the months of October, you two usually drink pumpkin lattes together and pick out your costumes for the party he wants you two to match. His excitement about the party each year makes you excited to!

Two Face:
Halloween is the time of year when crime is most prominent in Gotham City, so while every other big name is out there during October, Two Face likes to take it easy. He plans upcoming crimes and you two even carve pumpkins together, his are always so cool while yours are pretty basic. He always compliments your though, as you two both laugh at your weird designs.