8.When And How You Make Up

The Joker:
About two months after you leave him, he stages a fake kidnapping. He gets one of his men to kidnap you and bring you to him, he wasn't going to hurt you he just wants to talk. He takes off your blindfold and you see him, you are furious. "WHAT THE HELL!" He laughs awkwardly and look at you he apologizes and he tells you that he realized what he said was mean, you are still mad about him kidnapping you, you ask him if he is crazy, he says yes. He apologies over and over and you can't say no, you missed him a lot over the past two months once you say you'll stay, he laughs.

Dr Jonathan Crane:
1 month later, you got caught by the police. It was a little slip up but now you are facing more then just mob charges. You easily can get life in prison, but since last time you were told to say you were to unstable to stand trail they are going to have you get evaluated again. A familiar face walked into your integration room, he laughed and looked at you. "Well, it's nice to see you again, I would never guess this would be how we would reconnect." Reconnect? You didn't plan on it, but he didn't do any evaluations he apologized and told you he didn't realize it was mean. Since the room's windows were blocked off, he kissed you and later helped you escape.

Roman Sionis:
1 1/2 months later, you are walking through Gotham, just shopping for a few things then you are approached by one of Roman's men. He has white short hair, it's Victor? Why would he want to talk to you,he hated you. He tells you about Roman's conditions he hasn't stopped drinking, he doesn't go down to his club anymore and he just sleeps and drinks. You knew this was urgent, you swallow your pride and Victor takes you to him. You notice he is sitting on a seat in his dining room slumped up against the table and a drink in his right hand. He hears you enter, but he doesn't think it's you. "Please get me another drink, I'm hallucinating again." You smell the air, it reeks of alcohol. You say his name softly and he jolts up, his hair is a mess, and he looks tired. He stares into your eyes and he walks to you, you stare at him, his eyes are so sad looking, but you give him hope. He places a hand on your right cheek, where he hit you and he whispers, "I'm sorry." Over and over again. You hug him tightly and he says how he will never ever hurt you again, and how he will protect you from him by any means possible. You knew he couldn't control his anger you hug him and smell the alcohol, you thought to yourself that you will take of him, always. (Oops, I got way to carried away)

Two Face:
Around 8 months later. He wanted to talk to you, you were still close friends so you were ok with that. He sits you down and tries to get up the confidence to tell you, he wants to get back together and that he is ready. He breathes deeply and you look at him, "Are you okay?" You were a bit concerned at how nervous he was, "I'm ready." His voice says real gentle. You smile at him, and this time he kisses you, for the first time you didn't have to make the first move it made your heart flutter.