[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐲𝐨𝐮~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ 𝙈𝙖𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤, 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝, "𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚." ]

[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

One week passed and we now land in the rain, driving through miscellaneous highways with music on full blast at 2am. Drista, Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack decided to tag along on Ranboo and Mae's midnight drive.

The windows were pulled down; thick droplets of water splattered against their heads, though they couldn't give a shit. Mae and Ranboo took the sunroof, Drista in the passenger seat, Jack in the drivers seat, and Tommy and Tubbo poked their heads out the back windows.

"BUT WHEN HE LOVES ME I FEEL LIKE I'M FLOATING!" they all screamed.

Mae winked at Ranboo from her spot and stifled a laugh. Cloud 9 ended, and before they could continue their karaoke, Jack pulled up to a small convince store. It was completely unoccupied, besides the cashier.

"You coming?" Drista cajoled, getting out of the car.

Ranboo and Mae shook their heads, watching the rest of the group go inside of the store. Mae sat back down in her seat, Ranboo followed suit.

Switching the songs again, Best Friend came on.

"Mr. Boo, care to sing this one with me? I know you like this one," Mae offered.

"I don't sing, you know that."

"You sang for me once. Don't be a pussy."

Ranboo shook his head in disappointment, then joined into the lyrics that blasted into the chilly air.

"AND THAT'S BECAUSE I WANT TO BE YOUR FAVORITE BOY!"

"You already are," Mae sank deeper into the seat with an impish grin.

"Simp."

"With someone like you, who wouldn't be?" she shot back jokingly, holding her hand to meet the rain.

"I swear, it's like your only goal is to singlehandedly fuel my ego," Ranboo giggled.

A silence came over them, but it was short lived when Ranboo looked up, and grinned as he saw the trace of his favorite constellation in the sky.

"Remember that night a day after we met?" Ranboo asked. "When we sat in our field for the first time and I introduced you to the stars?"

"Yeah."

"Our favorite constellations are up there, look. Andromeda and Perseus."

Mae smiled in approval, then let out a laugh.

"You know, before we met, I actually hated the stars," she admitted.

"Do you still hate them?"

"No. I quite enjoy them now, actually."

"And why's that?" Ranboo questioned, averting his eyes to Mae's face.

"Because whenever I see them, I think of you."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧