[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲
𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝?~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ "𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙." ]

[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

After hours spent on watching Ranboo's finger repeatedly trace over each constellation stitched into the sky and hearing his voice drone on about random things in a soft tone, Mae still wasn't even remotely tired. It was something about his voice that made her calm enough to contentedly stay awake for hours, but not feel tired.

"I actually did a stream on my alt Twitch where I watched a musical with Tubbo and chat. That was really fun," Ranboo said tiredly, his voice slowly getting deeper the more tired he got.

Mae shot up from her previous position, which consisted of her head on Ranboo's chest and her legs dangling off the car roof.

An epiphany was clear over her head as she spoke, "We should watch Hamilton on stream. Right now."

"Oh!" Ranboo sat up as well, grinning. "That's a good idea."

And so they did just that, climbing back into Ranboo's car and heading back home.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧

Thud!

A strong weight hit Mae's side, followed by a loud laugh. Ranboo landed beside Mae, eyes glittering with excitement as he stared right at her. Faces inches apart, Ranboo's eyes flickered from Mae's eyes to her lips, though the girl barely noticed.

"The stream is ready!" Ranboo said quietly as he wrapped his arms around Mae.

They were currently on Ranboo's bed, which the duo has previously moved so that it faced Ranboo's setup. The desk was placed just so that Ranboo could reach his keyboard and mouse- if needed- from beneath the blankets and pillows. The mic was close to them so chat could hear any commentary, and the duo shared a pair of headphones so they could hear.

"Alright, I'm ready," Mae voiced. Grabbing the bag of popcorn and stuffing a handful into of popcorn her mouth.

Every once in a while she stole a glance to the blue sapphire engraved onto her promise ring; it never failed to give her a smile.

[yall ever just eat like half the bag of popcorn before the movie even starts? bc same 😩]

ranboobutnot is live!
come watch hamilton with mae and i... maybe another special guest later?

"Hi chat!" Ranboo and Mae greeted synchronously, watching the viewer count go higher as the notification spread.

Chat returned with their usual emotes and "HELLO"'s as Ranboo clicked to present Hamilton onto the Twitch screen.

"Today we're watching Hamilton with Mae," Ranboo disclosed. "Maybe another special guest later, but for now it's just Mae and I."

Mae giggled, "Guess what chat? We're even wearing matching hoodies."

"You're farming 'AW''s," Ranboo huffed, pointing a finger towards chat.

"That was kind of the point, dumbass."

"Oh."

Ranboo then reached over to the keyboard, tapping the space bar and playing the musical.

It was only ten minutes into the musical when Ranboo picked up his phone and chuckled at the illuminated screen.

"Who are you texting Mr. Boo?" Mae inquired teasingly.

"Do you mind if I add someone to the vc? They want to meet you and watch Hamilton with us," Ranboo asked. There was a new mischievous look to his smile, making Mae curious as to who this new person was.

"Sure," Mae shrugged. "Just as long as it isn't one of those Tubbo or TommyInnit guys from that Minecraft group you play with. The whole group followed me then Tubbo and Tommy commented weird stuff on my Instagram."

Ranboo burst out laughing, "Well, uh. Meet Tubbo!"

"What the f-"

A ding came from Ranboo's discord window, quickly followed by a furious male voice laced with a British accent.

"You fucking arsehole! Who are you and why are you stealing my fucking husband? You're all he talks about anymore, it's like listening to a pile of bullcrap all day! I want my Ranboo back, please and thank you. Leave. Now."

Mae pushed down a laugh, "It's nice to finally meet you Tubbo. Ranboo has told me a lot about you."

"Leave, bitch."

"No. I'm actually being very nice right now, considering you commented 'I don't like you' on my Instagram post."

"I want my husband back."

"No. He's mine now, dipshit," Mae retaliated.

Ranboo tapped the space button again, giggling softly at the bickering teens as he paused Hamilton, "There's no need for fighting over me-"

"Oh my god Ranboo. Let me fight for you, stop being so innocent all the time," Tubbo mocked.

Mae shot up from her seat with a grin, seemingly agreeing with Tubbo.

"Oh my god don't even get me started, he's so peaceful all the time, he won't even let me fake fight his sister when I'm bored-" Mae started.

Tubbo yelled into the mic, joining Mae with her ranting on about Ranboo. Shortly, the only sounds detectable was the British and American voice screaming, and laughing devilishly into the mic.

Meanwhile sat Ranboo, doing his best to hold down a laugh as he ate gummy worms and watched the previous enemies turn into something you could somewhat call friends.

Soon enough, Mae and Tubbo had calmed down, much to chat's relief.

"I approve of you now," Tubbo told Mae once Hamilton was resumed.

"Good."

"I'm still Ranboo's best friend though," Tubbo added.

"Nope. I am. Ranboo and I have matching hoodies that say 'bestie #1 and #2' and we're wearing them right now."

"Well I'm his husband."

"Well Ranboo and I have matching promise rings."

"Well we have a son," Tubbo argued, silently adding "in Minecraft" at the end.

"Well I kissed him."

Tubbo's sudden smile was visible through the screens and miles that separated them, "Wait actually?"

"No. I wish though," Mae grinned, successfully making Ranboo's blush grow brighter.

"Can we just watch the musical?" the dirty blonde muttered, pulling the strings of his hoodie tighter around himself in attempt to hide the red on his cheeks.

"Okay, babe," Tubbo and Mae said at once, not at all helping Ranboo's blush quiet down.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧