[𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤]

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

~𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬~

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

[ "𝙃𝙞!" ]

[𝙈𝘼𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙑]

"Hi!"

Mae had just began to venture the field behind her new house when she turned around to face a girl- very tall for her age. She wore a washed out t-shirt, mom jeans, and worn out converse. Her hair was dirty-blonde, with a slight wave to it.

"Hello," Mae responded. "Am I supposed to know you..?"

The girl smiled and shook her head, "No, but I was following my brother, and you seemed to be going to him. I figured you know him?"

"No?" Mae looked around frantically. "Someone else is here?"

"Yeah, my brother, Ranboo. I'm Rexanne by the way."

Mae turned around once more, was met by a scarily tall boy- around her age- that had long dirty brown hair. His skin was pale, contrasting with his black sweater and white t-shirt. What stood out the most, was the light gray if his eyes, which she saw had flecks of amber in them.

"I-" Mae looked up to meet Ranboo's eyes, and she took in a sharp breath. "Holy crap you're c- I mean- tall. Yes. You are very tall."

Ranboo laughed, not quite hearing the first bit, "I get told that a lot."

Before Mae could say anything else, Rexanne stepped between them and pointed at Mae.

"If you don't know us, why are you here? Also, I need your name."

"Well, as of an hour ago, I live here. My name's Maeve, or Mae."

Rexanne and Ranboo shared a look then Rexanne's smile reappeared.

"Cool! You're really pretty by the way, I'm sure my brother agrees."

Mae's eyes widened and she pulled the strings of her hoodie to hide her face, "What-"

Ranboo cleared his throat, and Mae could've sworn she saw a tint on red on his cheeks.

"I'm going home. See you later," He waved at Rexanne and Mae before taking off to his house.

"Sorry about him, he's very timid around new people."

Mae nodded, unsure of what to say. Luckily, Rexanne filled the silence.

"Anyways, I'll leave you to unpacking. Meet me back here at 11 though, the constellations are really pretty," Rexanne gave her another grin.

"I don't really like the stars-"

"Bullshit," Rexanne said. "I don't care, be here at 11."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★。゚・ ───✧