Chapter 106

◦•●◉✿ WEDDING CLOTHES ✿◉●•◦

[  O N E   W E E K   L E F T ~ ]

"What...Are you both doing?" Obito blinked, his hair white once again for some reason while Kakashi stands next to him.

Are you both doing?" Obito blinked, his hair white once again for some reason while Kakashi stands next to him

She inspected their outfits, realizing how all three of them basically were wearing the same thing. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'm not doing a threesome."

"W-What?!" Kakashi choked on his spit, both friends gaping at her. 

"What are you saying, Keiko!?"

She shrugged and walked past them, grabbing a paper from the hokages desk.

"Nothing. It's not important."

"Bakashi how much have you corrupted her!?"

"Says you!" Kakashi growls lowly. "And if anything, she's corrupted me!"

Obito turns to her with furrowed eyebrows, but she simply shrugs.

"No comment."

"I have taught you well." He nodded approvingly, earning a smack from our favorite hokage.

"What are you doing here, kitten?"

"Oh yeah." They looked at the paper she held up, and Obito thankfully was able to shield Kakashis vision.

"Don't show him that!"

"Why?"

"He's not supposed to see until the wedding!"

"Why?"

"Everyone knows it's bad luck!" A groan escaped both Kakashi and Keiko, annoyed by the dumb saying.

"That's just some dumb saying. Just let me show him it-"

"NOPE!" Sakura punches Keikos head, resulting in the latter to hold it in pain and crouch down.

"Ow..."

"Are you an idiot?!"

"WHY'D YOU PUNCH ME!?"

"C'mon. We need to get the measurements."

"I thought we already decided on the kimono!?"

"NO!"