But she knew that was selfish, and that Suho need to get there a soon as possible to be there for his dad.

A hand appeared on her knee and stopped her from tapping any further, an arm snaking around her shoulder and pulling closer to that her head was resting on a shoulder. There was no doubt who it could be, and when Miyeon propped her chin up she met Seojun's eyes.

"Stop worrying." He said, a smile on his lips that didn't follow through elsewhere. "He'll be fine, Suho will be back in no time." But he didn't sound any surer than she was, the both of them trying to lie to themselves to dispell the feeling of dread in the pits of their stomach.

"Suho, it's time to go." The man had returned, plane tickets in his outstretched hand as he interrupted whatever Suho and Jugyeong had been talking about.

A little wobbly on his feet, Suho stood up and clutched the handle of his suitcase, looking over to Seojun and Miyeon. His friends shot up, Jugyeong doing the same, leading the three of them behind Suho as they made their way across the walkway to the escalator.

Suho came to the stop at the bottom, turning back around to the three lined up.

Miyeon was the first to move, thinking that it would be best for Jugyeong to have her last moments with him afterwards - she seemed to be struggling to find the right words.

The Hwang girl had to stand up on her tiptoes to manage to hug Suho properly, chin balanced on his shoulder and arms around his stomach. She felt him shake his head and return the gesture. "Don't be silly." Tears had beaded in the corners of Miyeon's eyes and and were falling. "Make sure you write.. or call or text - I'll even accept an email."

"Please make sure Jugyeong is alright." Suho replied, eyes glistening in the rather bright light above them. "And I'll try to, I promise."

"Thank you." With one more squeeze and a sniff, Miyeon pulled away, forcing herself to smile as she stepped back over to Seojun, who leant down to wipe away her tears.

"Go home. I'll go." Suho said to his girlfriend, a gentle expression on his face. Jugyeong just nodded. "Seojun, Miyeon, please take her home."

"Don't worry." Seojun agreed with a small nod of his head.

Suho managed another small smile as he turned away, only to stopped seconds later by Jugyeong call his name, emotion so clear in her tone and expressed through emotion.

In a quick few footsteps Jugyeong was hugging him, saying something that neither Miyeon nor Seojun could hear, only able to watch as Suho hugged her tighter and tears filled his eyes.

He held her close for just a little while longer, before hurrying to wipe away those that had spilt, smiling sadly over at Seojun and Miyeon as one last goodbye, holding Jugyeong by her arms. "I'll call you when I land." He promised.

They were able to smile until Suho turned away, heading up the escalator with one final look back at the Im girl, a hopeful, comforting smile on his face.

Jugyeong held herself together until he disappeared on the floor above, crouching down with her shoulders shaking. Miyeon was by her side in seconds, moving to her level and throwing an arm around her shoulder, patting her coat comfortingly.