Their divorce was in the works, something that almost felt bittersweet. The father and daughter would be free from the monster that had stayed within their home, but at the same time that was the woman Sangwon had once fallen in love with, and the woman that Miyeon had called her mother so lovingly.

But the Yujin they had seen first was long gone, and now she was seen upon the arm of a business man from Daegu - which the investigator that Sangwon had hired to find out just how deep his wife's infidelities ran had found out to be the 'friend' that Yujin seemed to visit so much.

And the morning after Miyeon had poured over the information that Sangwon had gathered, she woke to the manual alarm clock that had been bought after the incident on Saturday morning and changed for school, heading towards Saebom High, shrouded in plenty of layers including the leather jacket that didn't belong to her.

"Waiting for me?" A voice broke through Miyeon's thoughts and she looked up to see Hyunwoo smiling down at her. She had barely seen him since he had revealed what he had figured out, their friendship merely consisting of smiles and greetings in the corridors, nothing else. "I know you're not, only a joke of course. But you look pretty lost in thought, something on your mind?"

"Not many people would offer to be this nice to someone who was essentially playing with your feelings." Miyeon still felt incredibly guilty for that, even though Hyunwoo's reaction was always to brush away her words - just as he was doing right then, making sure to look both ways as they crossed the street.

"Don't be silly." The boy shook his head, dark hair bouncing along with his movements and he pushed up his glasses. "I told you that I still wanted to be friends right? No matter who you like - now stop worrying about me and tell me what's got you so lost in thought that you stop in the middle of the pathway."

"I did?" Miyeon's eyes were slightly wide as she heard just how Hyunwoo had found her. "I mentioned my family situation to you, right?" The Song boy nodded. "Well I had dinner with my dad last night.. found out more about my mom's cheating and stuff about their divorce."

"Wow.. I see." Hyunwoo nodded, a similar expression on his face to when he found out just how Kwon Yujin was. "Bittersweet, right?"

"Mhm.." Miyeon trailed off as they entered the school building, hit with warm are as they began to climb the many school stairs up to their floor. "Clearly it's a good thing, but I'm almost hoping that she somehow goes back to how she was, even though she definitely won't."

"I understand that." Hyunwoo said, as they continued up the staircases. "It's not wrong for you to feel that way though, you've known her all your life - she's your mother, yet she turned into this awful person.

It seemed that a conversation with Hyunwoo help her figure out just how she was feeling, and a smile graced her features as she waved her goodbyes to Hyunwoo and passed through the doors into her classroom.

"How's Hyunwoo?" Seojun asked as she approached, but when Miyeon studied his features there wasn't even a hint of jealousy there the common emotion seemed to have been replaced by friendly interest.

"He's good." Miyeon nodded, placing her bag down by her desk but instead of sitting down in her own seat she lifted herself up to sit on the top of Seojun's desk, crossing her legs and smiling down at him. "You don't mind?"

The Han boy blinked slowly, glancing down at where she was sat before meeting her eyes. "You're already there, aren't you. Besides, this makes it easier for me to show you this." Seojun replied, moving his gaze to his phone, tapping the screen a few times before holding it up to the girl, who read the title and gently pulled the phone out of his grasp with protest from him.