"Were you hungry?" Suho caught the change in expression on the Hwang girl's face. "Did you forget to take her to lunch?" He accused suddenly, in his usual calm manner.

"I did Jiu-Jitsu and sang, of course I'm hungry." Seojun narrowed his eyes, nodding towards Miyeon. "I'm surprised she is, the amount of those stupid drinks she had me make for her on my shift."

"Hey - I like them." Miyeon protested, the Han boy only shrugging at her. "Suho, you like them as well, don't you?"

"Don't get me involved in this thing." Suho shook his head. "Besides, I find it better not to criticise her eating habits." He looked pointedly at Seojun, who only chewed quicker and swallowed his mouthful.

"I'm not criticising her, I'm merely making a comment. You know that right?" Despite his confidence in front of Suho, when Seojun looked towards Miyeon she saw threads of panic through his expression.

She nodded hurriedly. "Of course I do." The Hwang girl reassured him, tapping his shoulder gently before turning her gaze over to Suho. "What were you saying before?"

"Me?" Suho paused, not being able to remember what had been on his mind. "Oh.. by the way, your vocal skills aren't as good as before."

"Not helping." Miyeon muttered under her breath, reaching for another slice of her pizza. Beside her, Seojun had put down the slice in his hand and stared over at Suho.

"What are you talking about?" He began, speaking whilst he chewed. "I have a more deep and manly voice"

"Exactly. So why don't you use that deep and manly voice to sing." Suho asked.

The Han boy looked thoughtful for a minute, but little less offended than he had done so before. "It's too late." He eventually answered.

"It's not too late." Suho spoke, both of the former trainees' gazes flicker up towards him, wondering if what they had thought he was insinuating was correct. "For either of you."

"I'm not interested." Seojun spoke up first, avoiding Suho's gaze by taking a sip of drink.

"Me neither." Miyeon added quietly, having given it a little more thought as she nibbled on the end of the slice. "I'm not interested." She confirmed, a little louder.

"I want you both to sing again." The Lee boy's words were filled with his usual air of confidence and well-intentioned arrogance. "I'm sure Seyeon would want the same." At the mention of Seyeon, their actions faltered. "For you both to keep singing, and Miyeon to continue with her songwriting."

"I have been.. with the songwriting." The Hwang girl confirmed. "I'm working through my old notebook."

"Fine, then for the both of you to keep singing." Suho righted his previous words. He had abandoned his food as he watched his two friends remain quiet as they ate. "What would you have asked for if you had won?" He changed the subject after taking a sip of his drink.

Miyeon missed the momentary waver in Seojun's confidence as he glanced over to her and back at Suho, taking a deep breath. "Do you want to know? Really?"

This intrigued both Suho and Miyeon. "Lets hear it." Suho nodded as he puut down his glass, attention returning to the Han boy.