"Hey, you're here." Suho replied, eyes flickering between them and their outfits as he got to his feet, wiping his hands off as he came to stand in front of them. Seojun emptied the bag and threw the blue coloured drink in Suho's direction, who - of course - caught it.

"Why aren't you on a date? It's the weekend?" Seojun asked.

"Jugyeong's busy." Suho replied as he twisted open the bottle and took a sip. His gaze once more returned to look between them, suspicion in his eyes.

"Are you upset because you couldn't meet?" The Han boy question, even though Miyeon was rolling her eyes and digging her elbow into his side. "What? I'm just curious."

"I'm not upset." But despite his words, Suho narrowed his eyes wondering exactly what Seojun was getting at.

Of course, Seojun was teasing him, head tilting back slightly and digging his hands into his pockets. "I wonder why she didn't meet up with you even though she's busy?" He asked. "She can't be sick of your looks already."

"Alright - that's enough." Miyeon stopped the argument before it could begin, seeing the familiar tension root itself in Suho's eyes and threatening to not calm down. "What Seojun really means is that he's very happy you're not busy with your girlfriend because it means that you can see us."

"I don't mean that at all. We came here because we're-" Seojun didn't get to finish his sentence when Miyeon elbowed him again, turning to face the girl.

"Are you two on a date?" Suho asked, taking another sip of his drink and raising his eyebrows at the visible halt to his best friend's movements. "It's been so busy that I'm not really sure what happened between you two."

"We were on a sort of date." Seojun shrugged and flicked hair out of his eyes. "It's complicated." He echoed Miyeon's words from when she was speaking to his mom.

"Hyunwoo realised that I have feelings for Seojun." Miyeon told Suho in a much quieter tone. The Lee boy had known about her feelings since she realised what they were, and he nodded slowly. "It's just.. Seojun.."

"I see." Suho nodded sharply. He saw the two fidgetting, realising just how uncomfortable they were discussing it with him - seeing as his girlfriend seemed to be part of these complications no matter how much that annoyed him. "So, why are you here?"

The two visibly relaxed at this. "We were bored." Seojun replied with a shrug. "No other reason. But why do you learn martial arts at the dojo? I could've taught you instead."

"What do you know?" Suho scoffed, Miyeon pinching herself to stop herself laughing at Seojun's claims. Of course, he could fight she had seen far too many examples of that to deny it. But martial arts were something different.

"There's nothing to learn." Seojun replied with a learned confidence, head tilted back once again and the corner of his lips twisting upwards into a smirk. "Fighting is about instincts."

"Instincts my foot. It's all about skill." The Lee boy replied, and when Seojun dropped the bag with his and Miyeon's drinks in and rose his fist up to Suho's face, the Hwang girl swooped down to pick up the bag and moved away from the mat, walking over to the door and sitting down by the door.

"No matter how good your instincts may be." Suho began once more after his eyes flickered over to the girl on her phone. "You can never beat someone who was professionally trained.