"Uh..." 13 said as she saw multiple students aiming something at the red-haired student. "What's going on?"

"We're his students." Izuku said nodding to Aizawa.

"Understandable response." 13 said bowing in apology. "Let's begin."

They walked into the Central Plaza and 13 told them about the different zones.

Izuku looked around and was making notes when a notification on his HUD.

System disconnected from cloud.

Izuku blinked and looked around.

"I created this facility to-"

"Hey does anyone have any signal?" Izuku interrupted.

"Midoriya." Aizawa started.

"The repeaters are all new you should have full coverage." 13 said pulling out her phone "No bars?"

"Hey I had full bars before we came in." Denki said.

Izuku looked around.

A black and purple portal opened and Izuku reacted by firing a shot into it.

"Hey! I'm trying to make an entrance jerk!" A raspy voice shouted.

"A fake villain attack?" One of the students asked.

"Real villains." 13 said getting between the students and the portal.

"Number 13. Your quirk has served you as a rescue hero." Another voice said "But that just means you haven't seem much combat."

A figure walked out the portal and Izuku fired off a repulsor blast

"I see only two heros here. 13 and Eraserhead." The black figure said as another tried to exit the portal.

Izuku fired another blast and a groan of pain from the other side of the portal.

"Quit spawn camping jerk!" The voice shouted.

"Stay in your lobby Noob." Izuku shouted back.

The portal closed and reopened facing away but Izuku just shouted "Tank Missile!"