*~Chapter Eleven~*

-Trigger Warning-

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter Eleven~

The trio's POV

The TV head thing turned on, the screen was pretty much the same colors as the wings and tail Harp had grown as well.

Then again, the screen immediately glitched out, and it would seem the effect was permanent.

Finally one of those "uwu" faces but without the eyes, pooped up on the screen and Harp started talking, although she did glitch a lot according to her voice.

"HOLY HELL WHERE THE THE THE HELL AM I AND WHO ARE you people" Harp tried to say.

"Whoa calm down Harp its just me, Stella your best friend-"

Before Stella could say anything, Harp immediately noticed Sam and she ran over to him.

"HOLY HELL S-AM IF THATS YOU PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE WAKE UP I WONT LOSE YOU AGAIN YOU PISS BABY >:(" Harp tried to shout, ignoring her new glitched up voice.

"Oh don't worry I know how to wake him up, watch this."

"ONE TWO SEVEN THREE-"

"DOWN THE ROCKEFELER STREET-" Sam immediately shouted.

"Knew it" Stella thought.

"HOLY SAM IM SUUUUUUUPERR GLAD YOURE OK-OK-OK-OK :0" Harp immediately announced.

"WAIT HARP IS THAT YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE A TV FOR A HEAD-"

Sam was immediately interrupted when Harp slapped him across the face.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW BUT HEY YOURE ALIVE AND THATS WHATS IMPORTANT RIGHTtTTttT NOW >:c" Harp explained.

"Let me guess, you got killed by that crazy agile insanity and you transformed into whatever the hell I'm looking at." Sam guessed.

"Pretty much what happened" Stella Intervened.

So after everyone has calmed down, Harp finally got her voice under control enough so that us readers can understand what the actual hell she's saying instead of various basic white girl Y/N stutters a lot of stories here on Wattpad are about AND IM GETTING OF TOPIC-.

"Well now that we have that under control, we should get to Level 11 already, the entrance is right next to us plus there is a chance a wanderer might mistake us for dangerous entities or some shit." Sam Reminded.