*~Chapter Two~*

-Trigger Warning-

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter 2~

Sam's and Harp's POV

"You know, she's awfully taking a long time in there.." Harp Exclaimed, sounding worried. 

"No kidding, do you think you can go in there and try to look for her?" Sam asked.

 Harp nodded as she went inside the old place. In the actual bathrooms she couldn't even find a trace of evidence that she was ever there. Harp has started to panic and double checked everywhere around the bathrooms, but alas, nothing. Panicked, she rushed out to inform Sam that she was indeed no where to be seen. At first, Sam didn't want to believe her since she was already a big prankster, but then realized pranks about a missing person is not good so immediately he said, 

"Should we call 911?"

 Harp immediately agreed so both of them called 911.

Stella's POV

After about an hour of trying to climb the ceiling, nothing. Not knowing on what to do, she continued on going further into these big rooms.

 At this point she has gotten used to the very awful smell of the musty carpet. She also is still getting used to the bland wallpaper and the annoying buzz of the fluorescent lights, but she keeps going. 

After a few hours of walking,  she felt extremely tired so like any person would do, she went ahead and took a nap against a corner she found against the infinite amount of walls. 

Since she had a sketchbook and pencils, she started to draw her friends, her family, and what her world once was before going to take a nap.

Sam's and Harp's POV

After about 3 minutes the cops finally arrived and the best that they could, Sam and Harp told them everything. After listening everyone concluded it was another disappearance, and the cops reassured them that they would try to find Stella as quickly as they can, along with everyone else that went missing recently.

 As anyone would do, Sam and Harp quickly ran to Stella's home to announce to her parents that she was missing. Coincidentally, they tried calling Stella multiple times but every time they tried, apparently it was because her phone had no service.

"That's impossible, we pay the bill early every month, why doesn't she have service then?" Asked Stella's Mom. 

"Its a mystery, but hopefully the cops find her soon, I know it shouldn't take long and she couldn't have gone far." Sam reassured.