*~Chapter One~*

-Trigger Warning-

This book/story might not be suitable for those with Anxiety and Derealization issues.

"If you're not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in.

God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.."-The Backrooms Wiki.

~Chapter 1~

~Where it all began.~

Stella woke up one morning to find everything being exactly the same as it always was. Food on the table, Roof over her head, and her Parents watching TV on their sofa. It was Saturday so Stella figured since it was a good day plus her homework was done the other night, she should go out with her friends to get Ice-cream and just chill in the park after eating breakfast. Knowing what to do for the day, she quickly put on a cute outfit and greeted her parents waiting for her to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning Stella!, did you have sleep well today?, We are having your favorite food for breakfast today, waffles and eggs!" Her father announced to her. Already smelling the sweet waffles for breakfast, Stella responded by immediately sitting down and began eating like a vacuum on a Sunday morning. As she was finishing up the last bits of her waffles, she finally asked her parents, "Hey Mom and Dad, can I go out with my friends Harp and Sam please? I promise I will be back before Lunchtime." At first Stella's parents were not on board with the idea, since their town already had a lot of cases of various people going missing, but afterwards agreed if she would stay with her friends at all times. Once her parents agreed, she rushed to go get ready.

She got her backpack and filled the stuff with supplies like money, her sketchbook, some pencils, and of course, her phone with a portable charger. She has also put on a purple and blue heart shaped necklace, which symbolized their friendship.

She then took her phone out and facetimed Sam and Harp

She then took her phone out and facetimed Sam and Harp. After a few seconds they responded.

"Hey guys how's everything doing?" Stella Asked.

"Were both doing good, I can assume the same as for you." Sam responded.

"Soo what should we do? I mean both of us are free today but we got nothing planned for today..." Harp exclaimed, sounding sad.