Ch 7

ᵃ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ?

Claudia's POV

'Huh? What's happening?'

This was the first thought that entered my mind when I opened my eyes.

'I remember fainting after using my magic in Diana but...'

'Am I dreaming?'

Now, you might be wondering what's happening right now. It's simple really, when I opened my eyes, I found myself in a white dress! And not just any dress, I am currently wearing an honest to god wedding dress!!!

I don't know how it happened, but when I came to, I found myself staring at my own reflection in a mirror.

The dress was beautiful. One strap was pulled over my shoulders, decorated with rose like satin cloth, to keep the dress from falling.

'Not that it could without it' I thought as I observed the way it hugged my figure nicely. It was skin-tight, but not tight enough to be constricting. Frills accentuated the chest area and pearls were surrounding my waist like a belt.

Further down, the dress puffed out as the color slowly turned from white to pink and then violet. There was a slit that reached my knees, the corners of it decorated with crystal like butterflies.

I was also wearing a glass shoe, much like the one cinderella wore to the ball.

In my head rests a golden crown carved with some intricate patterns. At the center was a big blue diamond glinting in the light. A see-through veil was attached to the crowns side as said veil cascaded down my back.

The veil had some kind of shine to it, not unlike a crystal's.

'I don't know what's happening but damn do I look good!'

I was brought out of my musing when a knock was heard. Without me willing it, my body moved on its own as I turned towards the door.

"Come in" my mouth spoke.

' Wait! What's happening?! Why can't I control my own body?!'

A blonde girl entered the room and went towards me. I couldn't see the girl's face. No matter how much I try, all I see is a blurry head.

'Weird'

"You look beautiful M̸o̸m̸. Are you ready?" The girl asked. For some reason, I can't understand a part of the first sentence.

"To be honest I'm quite nervous. I've dreamt about this a couple of times already, but now than I'm here, my nerves just keep acting up!"

' ok...but why am I nervous?'

The girl giggled at my exclamation and took my hands in hers.

" You'll be fine! I know for a fact that when you walk out there everyone will be enthralled by you! The boys are lucky to have you as a bride."

'WHAT?! Who's bride?!'

My body sighed as gripped her hands back.

"Thanks A̸t̸h̸y̸." I smiled at the girl who beamed back at me.

" I should be the one thanking you! Without you, I wouldn't be this happy right now. No one would. So thank you for everything. And most of all, for being my m̸o̸m̸.

My body hugged the now ready eyed girl as I patted her back soothingly.

Suddenly, the girl and the room were in disappeared and I once again found myself in a different place. In front of an altar to be exact.

I felt three people surrounding me but I can't turn to my head to look at them. The priest in front of me was talking about something but I am too busy panicking go fully register his words.

'OMG! I'm getting married to people I don't even know! I don't even remember consenting of getting married.'

"You three may now kiss your bride" That was the only thing that I understood from all the sh*t that the priest talked about.

'Wait a minute! Three?! Is that even allowed?!'

Slowly, without my consent, my body turned to look at the men behind me.

My head gently lifted itself as I looked from their feet to their chest and then...

*Gasp!

I woke up. I didn't get to see their face.  I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed.

Looking around, I noticed that I'm inside a bedroom. Claude's room to be exact. Or at least, I think it's his room.

The interior is the same as in the manhwa so I presumed it's his.

' Wait! If this is his room, then that means her portrait is also...'

I quickly looked around me but I see no portrait of that woman.

'Hmm...odd'

Before I could dwell further in my thoughts, a creak from a door on the corner resonated around the quiet room. Snapping my head to the side, I had to take a double take in order to fully register what is currently in front of me.

Claude was standing there...with nothing but a towel around his waist. Another towel hung around his shoulder as the remaining water from his bath dripped down his bare chest. His hair was still damp and as I looked at his face, I met his eyes.

I gulped.

'Calm down Claudia, that's your twin your ogling at right now...'

We held eye contact for a few more seconds before I...passed out.

My last thoughts before I let myself lose consciousness fully was

' I really need to stop fainting like this...'