Prologue

Note! Important!!
  Dear readers, while I am happy that you are taking up a portion of your time in order to read this, I must kindly ask you to view the tags first before advancing further. This story is both poly and incest/twincest and thus are offending to some of you. So please before you continue to read further, take this warning into account and not criticize me about my story being 'immoral' or a taboo. I am well aware that my story won't be seen as appropriate for some and so I am posting this warning.

Please don't read if you don't like these kind of stories as I will not stop liking and reading these kinds of books simply because some people don't like it. This is my preference and not yours.

As for the readers who like this or is willing to give it a chance, I hope you enjoy!😊💗💖

🌺🌸~(。◕‿◕。)~🌸🌺

Darkness.

For a while now, I had done nothing but float in this endless void of darkness. It's neither warm nor was it cold.

I can't feel anything. In fact, I don't even know if I had a body to begin with.

The last thing I remember was running away from a psycho who wants to murder me and the sound of a vehicle's horn blaring at me. After that is the feeling of excruciating pain throbbing throughout my whole body.

In the background, I could hear people screaming and the siren of an ambulance. Before I closed my eyes, the very last thing I saw was the psycho who chased me sporting a satisfied smile.

'That f*cker!' I thought with a sneer on my face. Do I even have a face anymore?

'In the end, I ran away from my wannabe murderer only to be killed by a truck. It's almost funny how I died by the infamous truck-sama. What, now you're going to say I've reincarnated in a different world?'

I did the impression of a scoff in my non-existent face. But suddenly, a light from a distance caught my attention. I don't know why, but I found myself reaching out for said light. My body moved on its own as it floated closer and closer to the intriguing thing.

Upon reaching it, the light became brighter to the point that I had to close my eyes(do I even have one when I don't have a face?) in order to not get blinded by it.

When I opened them back again, I could see big blurry shapes of something. Wait! I could see! Like actually see! This time, for whatever reason, I know I definitely have eyes, and of course face, and a body! Woohoo!

Though my happiness was short-lived when the cries, very loud cries may I add, of a baby reached my ears. Looking to my left, I saw a baby being held by big hands as he cried his first ever cry in this unknown world. Now that I think about it, I am also being held by big hands-

'Eh?'

Looking down, I confirmed that I am indeed being held by big-no humongous hands! Then it all clicked.

From how I'm still alive after that's accident and as to how I was able to be carried by big hands.

'You've got to be kidding me! Isn't this too cliche?!'